picture.php

The Cheese
picture.php

Afghan
picture.php

More Cheese
picture.php

picture.php

Great Pix everyone, hope u like my contribution.
:joint:

One Love

nice.

From left to right. NL, G13xWW, SK#1, SK#1x(NLxBB), WW

Small SK#1

Two of SK#1xWW: (she still has a bit to go)

Just adding to the madness :laughing:

:rasta:

EmeraldHaze

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

All 3, snow whites under 400w HPS late flowering

Attachments

• snow-white- 007.jpg
    snow-white- 007.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 13
  • snow-white- 010.jpg
    snow-white- 010.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 11
  • snow-white- 005.jpg
    snow-white- 005.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 12

two22s

First grow organic lowryder mix.

First grow organic lowryder mix.

Here is my lowryder mix about 5-7 days from harvest. I'm wondering what the yield is gonna be. The tallest ones are about 17" tall.
picture.php

picture.php

Closeup at day 59 from seed.
picture.php

Like I said it's my first grow so comments would be appreciated.

I wish my first harvest looked like that, congrats, i never knew AF strains could be so dank, You may have even inspired me to get some for myself. Lookin good man. peace

two22s

I wish my first harvest looked like that, congrats, i never knew AF strains could be so dank, You may have even inspired me to get some for myself. Lookin good man. peace

Thanks bro! I actually surprised myself. I didn't think I would get this much out of it. Do you think I'm waiting too long to harvest? Or will 5-7 more days be okay?

Thanks bro! I actually surprised myself. I didn't think I would get this much out of it. Do you think I'm waiting too long to harvest? Or will 5-7 more days be okay?

Its all up to u to decide, the longer you wait, the more stoney the high, if you can look through a high powered magnifying glass and see what percentage of trichromes are amber, that will allow you to determine peak ripeness. Ive never grew AF strains , so i cannot b sure.

PS. Who cares about yield, as long as your jar never goes empty.:joint:
peace two22s

two22s

Its all up to u to decide, the longer you wait, the more stoney the high, if you can look through a high powered magnifying glass and see what percentage of trichromes are amber, that will allow you to determine peak ripeness. Ive never grew AF strains , so i cannot b sure.

PS. Who cares about yield, as long as your jar never goes empty.:joint:
peace two22s

About 90% of the trichomes are milky and 10% are clear, no amber yet. The only reason I care about yield is I want this to last me a while. I won't be able to start growing again for a few months d/t a move.

By the way your crop looks great. I can't wait to get into growing regular strains. The AF was great because it was so quick. We'll see how the smoke is though. Thanks Again

One Love

two22s, looks like a nice first grow. sucks you have to stop growing for a few months, but looks like you'll have about 4oz's or so to hold you over. one thing about organic growing, it is incredibly addictive. once you've started the learning process, things just get better and better!
thecheeseman, i've got to spread the karma around before hitting you up again, doh!
nice stuff everyone!
:rasta:

lwheidt

two22s those lowryder plants look awesome. I really think autos are the plants of the future and I hope you get a fat yield. I'd let go a lot longer. Whats the rush? If you need a fat yield let em go another 10-14 days.
If every grower took his best strains and made them auto everyone in the world would be able to grow. Its great to think what one could do with those plants outdoors.

two22s

two22s those lowryder plants look awesome. I really think autos are the plants of the future and I hope you get a fat yield. I'd let go a lot longer. Whats the rush? If you need a fat yield let em go another 10-14 days.
If every grower took his best strains and made them auto everyone in the world would be able to grow. Its great to think what one could do with those plants outdoors.

Thanks guys! I'm glad I decided to give them a few more days. They have swelled up even more it seems like over night. Still no amber trichs.

I have read a lot of bad things about lowryder but from the looks of these I don't know how anyone could complain. I guess only the smoke will tell. I'll post pics at harvest.