What's new

show us the buds

master shake

just chopped my plants, a little early, but due to security reasons at my apartment they had to come down. So no more growin for a while, not until I move out in Aug.:frown: I'll take pics of the other early girls too, I think they will still smoke well.

this is Willie Nelson X Strawberry Diesel :yoinks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
simply beautiful buds & gardens everyone!

this season organic O/D ...

Ducksfoot
picture.php

Chronic
picture.php

Chem Haze Sour Diesel IBL
picture.php

Mexican Chronic
picture.php

Mind Boggle X Biko
picture.php

Flo
picture.php
picture.php

Sour Diesel IBL
picture.php

Trainwreck BX1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pic 1,2,and 4 are from bagseed, pic 3 is the cheese

I've grown hydroponically for a while but you just cant get that full flavor with those chemical nutes. Maybe organic hydroponics, but I switched back to soil and organic nutes and i dont think ill ever go back. I have grown the same pheno both in water and soil and i keep small samples of each to compare. And the soil without a doubt has more flavor and longer lasting high. Not tryin to bust on the hydro growers but I prefer and GROW ORGANIC

master shake

a lot of trichromes but kinda small nug. was that grown under flourscent lighting?

no, 400w hps, that nug is the very lowest on the plant... and all my girls were chopped early because of a security issue.

Just snapped some pics of some dried buds

Love potion
picture.php

(LP x silver pearl) x orange cali skunk

picture.php

LP is some good shit! Did you get the lemon/pine sol flavor in yours? Im actually tryin to get some LP cuts for myself.

Happy gardening!

dtremayne

dude, your cheese looks sooooo good! the stalk of the tree is one huge nug! very impressed!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pic 1,2,and 4 are from bagseed, pic 3 is the cheese

I've grown hydroponically for a while but you just cant get that full flavor with those chemical nutes. Maybe organic hydroponics, but I switched back to soil and organic nutes and i dont think ill ever go back. I have grown the same pheno both in water and soil and i keep small samples of each to compare. And the soil without a doubt has more flavor and longer lasting high. Not tryin to bust on the hydro growers but I prefer and GROW ORGANIC

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
Here are my current girls at day 45. I'm not sure of the exact finishing times for any of these strains, so if anyone has an opinion on how long they may have left, please let me know! 100% organic grow here though.

Trainwreck X Sour D Sativa:

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck X Sour D Indica:

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck X Colombian Gold:

picture.php

Purple Haze:

picture.php

Elessar

Hi all cannabis lovers:wave:

S.A.G.E. from clones(21/18/6, 70/12/12)

Light:600W
soil:Biobizz light-mix
nutes: Biobizz
Fish-mix
Bio-Grow
Alg-A-Mic
Bio-bloom
Top-Max
Bio-Heaven
Root-Juice(only on grow phase)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Good Luck
Elessar

a little organic goodness drying in the tent. this pic is minus 3 girls that were taken a week earlier and are now in jars. don't really care about yield, quality is where it is at this time! next round - less plants, bigger roots/bush style, run nutes later into flower now that i have an idea of the strain. the majority of this is Hindu Skunk that turned out crystally as funk, enjoy :joint:

oh yeah - stats:
-around 10 weeks in 3x3 hydrohut w/ 1kw Eye Hort./Xtrasun.
-3gal pots w/ 50/50 coco to recycled soil/compost/castings
-fish emulsion, ej bloom, meta K, high P guano, microblast, catalyst, blackstrap molasses, humic acid, fulvic acid, a couple batches of compost tea.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Organic Cheese and Afghan, week 8, grown with BioGrow and BioBloom (pic1 is Afghan fromDNA, pic 2 &3 are cheese)
Nothing better than organic herb

moth

Sputnik

Sputnik

This was some tasty early morning smoke once upon a time.

Attachments

• 7090sputnic.jpg
    7090sputnic.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Latest posts