What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

show off your rosin, who's got the best?

G

Gr33nSanta

Yes I was more patient this time, when I scoop it out of the bags, I put it on parchment and with my scooper I simply break the patty into smallish crumbs while still wet, then every 10-20 min for the next hour or so I ''walk the hash'' on the parchment paper. I swear within a few hours my nicest hash looked ready for pressing but I waited until the following evening, so around 24+ hours of dry time with good airflow.

Also, I stopped squeezing the patties between newspaper before scooping out (thanks bubbleman) so a quick wicking action from the newspaper through the screen, 2-5 minutes, any longer and it can become harder to scoop out. That's it.

Anyway I cant believe how quickly it dried this time, also, no sizzle whatsoever. The other thing is my trim was 1+-3 weeks old, nice and dry.

G

Gr33nSanta

My best water hash rosin so far, it is so stable. I think I picked up a couple tricks out of bubbleman's wake and bake #8 on youtube.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Sample B is the bubble hash rosin from the last pictures I posted. It was made with some trim from many plants.
attachment.php

G

Gr33nSanta

Is the flower in sample 3 the source material for the oil in sample 1? They have similar THC:CBD ratios

good question! They are not though.

Sample 1 was flower rosin with my cbd therapy.

Sample 3 was Les Fleurs Bleues flowers, a plant I found from a cross I made. You can see in my journal here : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7908419#post7908419

I am actually disappointed at how much THC is in my CBD Therapy. When I bought the seeds they advertised as guaranteed less than 1% THC, only to ''change their mind'' 2 weeks after I bought the seeds.

CBD Crew claims to have no hemp or autoflowering cultivar in CBD Therapy, strictly derived from high THC cultivars. However, I do not know how much I can trust what they say because the way this strain hit the market was so lame.

They had so many lab reports on the web, so they tested a lot of plants. I think they would have known for sure right out of the gate that some plants would test with way more THC than 1%.

Anyway, I still have the CBD Therapy but I might let her go now that my Les Fleurs Bleues has proven to be a way better medicinal plant, better in every aspect.

I am also growing Candida from Medical Marijuana Gen and once again they claim :

''Our Laboratory results show CBD levels of between 20.6% and 10.9% CBD with THC levels rising with higher CBD levels - but never passing 1% THC. The balance between CBD and THC remains more consistent than any similar strain.''

Needless to say I will test those ones in 3 months and see if their claims hold true.

G

Gr33nSanta

Bubble hash rosin, 4 grams of high grade rosin starting to butter up. I had 65 grams of trim from 4 different plants, its super fire. I mixed the first and second washes. No B grade on this run. It has the texture of shatter right now we'll see how it is after it turns to butter.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

G

Gr33nSanta

Les Fleurs Bleues bubblehash rosin! I had 115 grams of trim, between 1-3 weeks old.

I didnt lose all the terpenes. It is by far the best smelling bubblehash rosin Ive made so far, I can still easily smell the blueberry muffin out of the oven smell.

Not that I have a ton of experience with bubblehash but so far this plant appears to be one of the best hash plant Ive ran. I ended up with 10+ grams of great rosin and 2 grams of B grade which is still great.

this is over 10+ grams and pretty thick so it looks a bit darker, I think its fire.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
G

Gr33nSanta

popcorn buds rosin, Strawberry OG X (Blue City Diesel X ( Senora Ampero X Pennywise) #1
83 C
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ptCYSlY1o&feature=youtu.be

I can't believe I get to dab such clean and pure meds, it blows my mind, last year at this time I never thought I would eventually produce this kind of quality on the daily for my personal consumption, rosin has made a huge impact on the way I consume, I LOVE ROSIN!

G

Gr33nSanta

This is a friend's garden filled with some of my moms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jGZQmk3l2U&feature=youtu.be

Barbara bud - house of the great gardeners
Candida #2 - medical marijuana genetics
Dragon Fruits X Spacebomb #2 - green santa
Dr.Grinspoon X Bluesage - green santa
More Cowbell - bodhi
Les Fleurs Bleues (2 of them) - green santa

EDIT, sorry this was for my journal, double post...

packerfan79

Veteran
View Image

My favourite part about this forum is the advanced software that spins mobile pictures for you.

View Image

I have to say the flipped pics keeps my posting pics to a minimum. The thing that really drives me nuts is when I rotate the picture on my phone, it post the picture as it is. It's like the forum is determined to post phone pics upside down. I don't understand why they can't figure it out. I have been on much smaller forums that get it right.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to say the flipped pics keeps my posting pics to a minimum. The thing that really drives me nuts is when I rotate the picture on my phone, it post the picture as it is. It's like the forum is determined to post phone pics upside down. I don't understand why they can't figure it out. I have been on much smaller forums that get it right.

Aie man we're living in the past here. Wasn't more than a few monthes ago they figured out 90% of online traffic is mobile.

Ears will be bleeding when it, and I personally despise the whole network (but see the necessity), becomes apparent most have migrated to social media.

Last edited:
S

sourpuss

Social media has got to be the lowest form of a online community. Starting to make me sick of going there. Something about it just turns me off these days... gotta be the me me me attitude.. look at me!!! Please someone look at me lol...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is rife with ignorance. Flat earth, alt right/left, pseudoscience, "health science", etc. The sheer stupidity is mind boggling and painful. Much of the broscience beaten into a corner on the forums is given new life among the masses.

But numbers wise? Larger.

As a marketing platform? Indispensible to many. Part of the "me me me". What are they doing but selling an artificial identity? Idiotically, for followers and likes, but it is easy to convert this to revenue. Many glassblowers, seedbanks and breeders use it as their primary advertisement.

Nice green Santa, mine was pressed out from some dry half melt bubble. What temp u pressing the fresh frozen buds at and for how long? That stuff looks proper.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can fight it by flipping the picture and then taking a screenshot..

G

Gr33nSanta

Nice green Santa, mine was pressed out from some dry half melt bubble. What temp u pressing the fresh frozen buds at and for how long? That stuff looks proper.

Thanks Patmando22, Just to be clear, I press water hash which was made using frozen outdoor buds, if you try pressing fresh frozen buds you will end up with a watery mess lol. I would know...

I make the hash, dry it, then use malita coffee filters to clean it in the press, I always press at 83 celcius, not sure why I came up with that number but controller has been set at 83 for well over 6 months, seems to be the sweet spot for me.

Cool santa i relized u were pressing bubble after i posted but started doing some drysift research and zoned out. Really nice meds man keep up the good pressing