What's new

Shovelhandle's Spring 2009 Grow

C

Cracky

Day 12 Bloom Cycle

Day 12 Bloom Cycle

Finally, the three SSH showed their sex, one fem two males. The males are destroyed.

The Blueberry plants
attachment.php

The Mazars
attachment.php

The SSH
attachment.php

All females, bath time!
attachment.php

Attachments

• BB.JPG
    BB.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Mazar.JPG
    Mazar.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 13
  • All.JPG
    All.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Fem SSH.JPG
    Fem SSH.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 12
C

Cracky

Outdoors

Outdoors

Here are pics of two of three of the outdoor Blueberry plants. The were 20" + when I them out. They are protected from sight and frost by some hay mulch. By the time they are showing more the surrounding vegitation should supply cover from visibility, but they are open to east-west sunlight all day. The third plant is basically behind these and would be visible from the other side of the hedgerow, which is cornfield. This one is covered more until the farmer plants and sprays, then the area will be left alone until harvest.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 16
C

Cracky

And a photo of the general area...

And a photo of the general area...

Hay field on this side, corn on the other. The hay filed is cut three times or so during the Summer, so these need better stealth than the other plant. Once the corn is planted and sprayed no one goes near it until harvest. It also offers great access to the area as you can't see a person once they walk into the corn rows. I have been ripped off by the harvesters before, so it's importatnt to hide them at that time, or harvest before they do. The spraying and harvesting are done by contractors, not the farmer.

attachment.php

Shovelhandle

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 14
C

Cracky

The Super Silver Haze

The Super Silver Haze

Just started to show sex six days ago.

sshc.JPG

All together, the SSH are quite tall.

day 18.JPG

Shovelhandle

C

Cracky

Day 21

Day 21

All's well.

A Blueberry.
attachment.php

Mazar photos sucked, sorry. They are doing great, smell nice and sweet, like bubblegum or afghani strains I run.

The only SSH. It's well over a foot taller than the others. I wrapped the branches together for today. Tomorrow I'll likely train them into 'arches' so all the branches get even lighting.
attachment.php

And all together after their foliar feeding.
attachment.php

Shov

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 16
  • SSH.jpg
    SSH.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Mazar.jpg
    Mazar.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 18
  • BB1.jpg
    BB1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 19
C

Cracky

Day 30

Day 30

Some pics of BB and Mazars. One of the Blueberry is sticky-icky and smells like blueberry.

DSCI0003c.JPG

DSCI0006c.JPG

DSCI0007c.JPG

DSCI0011cc.jpg

C

Cracky

SSH

SSH

About a foot and a half taller than the others so I trained 5-6 taller branches like this. Bus are small yet but the SSH has 5-6 more weeks, anyway.

DSCI0003.jpg

Shovelhandle

C

cellardweller

dang..sorry I'm late!
how long do ya think that SSH will go Cracka?

Raphael

Hi ShovelHandle! I love your grows from cann.com so of course I love the ones here :thumbsup: Where did you get your BB from? Forum user or a website? Thanks, just trying to track some genetics down of some beans ;)

I just got my account activated, but have been following for much longer than that. Keep it up!