What's new

Should you break up with a girl if she...

Should you break up with a girl if she...

• Yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Details Details Johnny its all in the details.

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters

joe guy

Skulls the only time a hand should be layed on a person may it be male or female by their partner may it be male or female is in the bed room with a open hand across the ass maybe a Titty here and there but violent striking "NOT acceptable "
If its like this already fuck bro just imagine 15 years from now..
YES young pussy is fun pussy but only if they GO HOME after..
And I'm a exlent chef I did all the cooking before and after work for about a year after we got married, BUT and a big BUT she was over my shoulder literally taking notes..
Now I don't cook shit I just buy it and grow what I can with the size backyard I got..
Wait listen real close now "THUMP" that's your foot smashing this pussy footing around and taking controll of this young vixen so you can both be happy not just her.. She is still young and impressionable you still have a chance to mold her into a wife, just that hot peice of ass that smokes your dope, eats your food , and strikes you physically and mentally.. It's time to set rules brother hope you don't take any offence none of it was ment that way

blastfrompast

Veteran
Ok I have 1 rule

Happy Wife = Happy Life.....

BUT.
M wife cleans....She didn't want to go back to work...so cleaning and cooking is her job...Pretty simple..She is Mom/Homemaker to our 3yr old.

Oh and she is my Designated driver as she doesn't smoke....and rarely drinks.

She kicks my ass from time to time when I'm slacking..(not literally).

But If I do my part, and keep her happy....She is happy and life is great :)

Now if you are making your GF happy, and she isn't making you HAPPY....

Well I say...Explain the situation....if that fails...Cut your losses.

As for names....My wife calls me "stoner" all the time...but she says it with love..lol

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
One Simple Question- What is so great about this girl? Wouldn't you rather be on your own than hear a bunch of shit about being gross, etc? Seriously, list for yourself (and us if you want) all the good things about this relationship/girl, and decide if it's worth it, because I don't think you've written one good thing so far in this thread.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
If you aint Married, or have Kids with this girl you gotta have a talk, and let Her Know just how the Verbal ABUSE makes YOU feel.
If you have kids ya definitely gotta DO THIS.
Do NOT do this if an argument has already started.
Pick a day when neither of You have to work.
Make Her favorite breakfast, take her where ever She wants to go.
Do the things that You KNOW make her happy, walk on the beach, a Mani/Pedi,,,,Whatever.
Now take her home in the middle of the day and Make Her eyes roll back
I mean put it on Her like Your going to DIE tomorrow.
Now snuggle up and be as OPEN & UNTHREATNING as You know how to be,
and explain how much you LOVE Her (if ya still do), and let Her know that the names
are so hurtfull that you are unwilling to go on as long as this continues.

Give Her an honest chance to figure out whats REALY bothering Her.
Does She feel like she is where she planed/thought she would be???
Are Her friends having kids???
You know Her better than Me, but I been Married 26yrs, and these are
a couple I/We dealt with.
Like My Self Skulz,,, You might be a little squirllie as well.
A Good woman is worth the work.
If you can communicate,,, NOTHING is impossible.

If you ever make an ultimatum,,,, Dude you Gotta stick to it, or THEY GOTCHA FO SHO!!!

NO WAY could I tell ya to kick Her to tha curb W/o trying to Communicate your feelings, and give Her a chance to do the same.

At the end of the day,,,, You first have to figure out EXACTLY what You want.

Good Luck, Brah.; 1TT

barnyard

twisted is right about this: "If you can communicate,,, NOTHING is impossible."

Have you had a chance to talk to her about your concerns skull? First, you may have to talk about talking about it.

To answer your original question, no you should never break up with a girl...they should always break up with you.

good luck!

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
One Simple Question- What is so great about this girl? Wouldn't you rather be on your own than hear a bunch of shit about being gross, etc? Seriously, list for yourself (and us if you want) all the good things about this relationship/girl, and decide if it's worth it, because I don't think you've written one good thing so far in this thread.

I'm thinking the sex must be awesome.

Don't think with your penis Skullz.

1. She obviously feels it's ok to verbally demean you. This is a control tactic.

2. She can be physically abusive. The missus and I have been together for over 30 years. We've been vein popping mad at each other many times over the years, but never once have either of us resorted to physical violence.

3. She is slowly allowing you to take on more than your fair share of the duties. That's a man's role (ha ha). The missus and I have always shared chores. Sometimes I take hers to be nice and sometimes she takes mine for same. But to expect one person of a couple to do the lion's share of chores shows a lack of regard and respect for that person.

MHO :tiphat:

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Not worth the trouble. Get rid of her before you get too attached. There are way too many women out there who would treat you better and actually appreciate what you do for them!

At least that's what I hear anyway.

Good luck!

HB.

purple_man

Veteran
fuq up the food more often (burn, oversalt, ...), and see how she start cooking again ;)

blessss
ps.: watch out bro, sounds like the typical lazy ass princess type...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

after we got married my wife went
out and fucked every guy in town.

thankfully we lived in a small town.......

N

noyd666

lol hhaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa when her arse gets to wide from your good cooking tell her to fuck off.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so relationships eventually dissolve over time, almost invariably one person loves the other more; the machine's still running but out of balance, if her love for you is waning then you likely fulfill those other needs you've mentioned keeping her involved, but she's definitely the squeaky wheel needing more grease.

you'd like to salvage the relationship but I'd bet she sees it more as a bad habit by now from where she's standing.

can you turn her around before expending much more time & energy in a failing relationship that could better be directed at a potentially more thankful partner?

I've got a very forgiving friend that has come over to my house beat n' bloodied by his wife, he never lays a hand on her, she's nuts if you ask me. I couldn't sleep knowing there was anything in the house sharper than a butter knife & a disposable shaver w/a chick like that. Bottom line, he's afraid he'll be alone forever if his marriage dissolves.

Sometimes the loneliness of not being in a relationship is extremely depressing to me, and then I look @ the issues my friends deal with and I'm thankful not to be in their shoes.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Yeah man, there's a LOT worse things than not having a woman, and one of them is to have a woman who treats you like shit. Been there/done that/bought the t-shirt! :)

WelderDan

Veteran
I got me a good one. She don't smoke or drink, but doesn't care if I do. She can't cook for shit, but I can, so no big. Besides, if I didn't cook it, I ain't bitch'in about it, ya know? She keeps a spotless house and works from home.

The thing is, you have to find someone you can tolerate that can also tolerate you. Everyone has their idiosyncracies. You have to decide if you can live with some of the oddness the other person brings to the table and vice versa.

My wife is OCD and has anxiety disorder. It tries my patience at times, but at the end of the day, it's not a deal breaker. I'm messy and often lazy. It tries her patience, but at the end of the day, it's not a deal breaker.

No relationship is perfect and it takes work and a little give and take from both sides.

Best of luck with your situation.

D

DU420

Sounds like she's bored and needs to grow up a bit..... for the boredom i suggest trying something out of the ordinary.... Like anal sex. Now In order to help her grow i think the anal sex should be with her mother...

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Tbh I think theres being a nice guy and then being nice enough to let people walk over you. Id say by now I would have let her know that she wont get away with all this shit. Your obviously not happy so I think ypu should be giving her the ultimatum..

B

BasementGrower

not bad analysis, you could work for ESPN mate

1) Yes I am a great cook, and since I like to eat, I do the cooking. I do like mac and cheese, but just not that much. Loves to eat=loves to cook for me...

2) a very cool dog, that is very annoying. A wild mutt type with german shepard in it. But the dog is very needy, and because of our schedules I am home with the dog more, much more.

3) yes, lots of really annoying name calling. "Useless" "gross" "insane" "selfish" "disgusting"... hey at least I know to take a shower before having sex after a long day. The best is "druggie" ... yeah Im the loser druggy who grows her weed to smoke for free every day of the year. Oh and I don't do other drugs, except a lil L or Shrooms in lot, once in a full moon.

4) Im extremely aggressive and assertive. I am also compassionate, and realise my intense advantage both mentally and physically. I try not be too brow beating or demanding. My rules for the house are based on years of personal research. Things never get physical unless she is drunk, in which case she has hit me several times, but whatever I can handle a slap or two. (edit: by mental advantage I really mean experience, Im early 30s shes mid 20s in age)

yeah it helps, I just feel like a shining star sitting in the bottom of a bucket.. I gotta shine bitch!

im sorry to hear this shit.. but honestly seems to me that shes just comfortable with u and shes getting sick of the situation..

I say either tell her str8 up that things need to change . if not.. tear down ur grow and get rid of her.. and then make sure wen u start back up . that its a diff spot.. and no1 that she knows can know that u even sell buds..

it seems like she likes to be waited on hand and foot.. FUCK THAT.. tell this chick to grow the fuck up..

the shit u described sounds to me like shes a crazy bitch that honestly.. will probably end up getting ur ass arrested.

B

BasementGrower

after we got married my wife went
out and fucked every guy in town.

thankfully we lived in a small town.......

ya that's wen u go and bang her cousins .. sister.. bestfriend.. and if shes being a real ****.. HER MOTHER ..