What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Should I trash this grow?

MrBungle

I looked at that NPK industries link and the only thing i could find relating to gravity was the spray nozzle technology... supposedly you can spray in all directions

" Power Wash Gravity Sprayer – Now get all the benefits of Power Wash together with Gravity Spray Technology. This system delivers an ultra fine mist that distributes evenly across the entire plant surface. Squeezing the trigger pressurizes the entire bottle for continuous 360˚ application. Use Power Wash at any stage throughout Grow and Bloom cycles, up to and including the day of harvest. Power Wash is the cleanest — and now easiest — solution for your garden."

mtbazz

Lady bugs turned loss in your garden may do the trick (I use them throughout my whole grows) and never encounter any problems as long as you don't mind lady bugs flying around.

i think I'm beyond that. i hadn't been able to check the mothers for a several days, and when I finally did go to check on them, there was a significant infestation there.

Times limited for me, and I simply don't have the bandwidth to do some of the more time consuming methods like spaying leaves down...plus, I dont have any easy way of getting ladybugs this time of year.

I ended up nuking the area they are in which is a basement with a fogger in an attempt to save the mothers.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Touch some wood fella. I was going on about never having mites then next grow bang there they were lol.
Only ever get bugs when I take in clones. Never had nothing more than gnats with seeds and that was the soil.
So why do you take in clones?

I wet my soil with a mild dose of SM-90 to kinda sterilize it. It's a wetting agent as well. Then I add microbes on the next feeding. I never see any bugs.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I buy them in because I don't have space to take my own and I'm pretty useless at it. The few times I've tried I've failed.
Oh darn. Cloning's not difficult for me. I trashed an entire crop cuz of root rot. That was self imposed. Give cloning a few more attempts. Buy fem seeds but if you bring in clones you will get bugs and disease. Most problems in gardens are preventable.

G

ganjygav

Oh yes I realise this but I get a higher yield from 4 clones over 4 plants from seeds. I mostly grow fem seeds anyway but every now and again I could do with the extra few ozs especially if it's time to replace or upgrade my equipment lol.
I only grow the 4 plants. My last grow I managed to get 4 Oz off one of the clones. That's an Oz more than I ever pulled from a single plant from seed. I always veg for 4 weeks no matter clone or seed that's the only reason clones put off more bud.
Just a shame about the hitch hikers that come with the clones every time.

Latest posts

Latest posts