What's new

Should I say something?

Do a reverse look up with 411-- Just give the address, if it is not unlisted, you will get a phone #....just give them a call from a pay phone--:tiphat:

PERFECT!:good:
Got so wrapped up in what could happen with the note that I forgot to mention that it sure is thoughtful that this guy even cares about a fellow grower.
Thats the main thing:cathug:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ummm is the dude blind ? what makes you think he cant see this with his own eyes. I say mind your business not his.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
hhmmm....

hhmmm....

They don't know yer intentions are all good. Ya might jus freak em out and they chop em before they're ready, jus ta save em from bein ript or get busted with. It was a nice thought, but I'd let it go. BC

NOKUY

Veteran
Ummm is the dude blind ? what makes you think he cant see this with his own eyes. I say mind your business not his.

...yep thats exactly right "mind your own business"

if it was me, i wouldn't be grateful, i'd just be pissed that you were being so nosey.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I would play it smart and leave this alone how do you know it's not LEO trying to draw in some fools for a sting or even worst by getting yourself in a situation just by being cool and it turns out now that you know if they get popped guess what they might think it was you the same mther fuker who noticed it and rang our door bell and go on a witch hunt for your ass. step away from the flames ese`

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I think I'd drop the note in the mailbox. I wouldn't call 'em or meet or anything....it could compromise your own security. Very nice of you to want to help a fellow grower.

OvergrowingKiwi

Drive past his house and casually put my note in the mailbox in a sealed envelope addressed to the resident. Make sure it's the right mailbox :) You're not doing anything illegal :)

Worst case scenario he freaks out and chops his plants down. You have still done him a favor either way.

It's completely up to you my friend. Good idea starting a thread before you did anything. I think just about everything has been covered lol

Try to word the note without directly referring to cannabis plants.. Just on the off chance you are mistaken.

Panama Red

I have to agree with OgKiwi.

Drop the note before the weekend.

If they haven't done anything by Tuesday, yank the fucking plants and turn 'em into canna butter.

Fucking dummies deserve dirt.

T

Tr33

Stay away, it's not your business, just forget about it.
The worst advice given here has been to go tell them.

Are you guys on ACID or something?
Since WHEN it is illegal to KNOW what weed looks like growing?
Oh big scare.
Buddy is going to KNOW you know
So WHAT!!!

Some of you people:laughing:

Well if ya have to and don't want to have someone chop then ya take a nug wrapped inside of the note tellin him he might want to use some rope and stakes or to top and here's a bud to help hold till harvest. Don't go knockin and why would ya want to cut at a plce who has such lose security issiues?

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
the grower might be hear on ICMAG......So iff you are...............................SORT YA SHIT OUT BRO

keep it green
highlander

Maybe I feel strongly about this because I too often see clips of the news of horrible things happening, like gang violence right in plain site like the subway and not one person wants to get involved.
I'm not suggesting anyone put themselves in harms way to protect their fellow man but I'm sure there is a safe way to inform the grower without getting your teeth knocked out.
None of us really have too many details to go on so can't comfortably predict the outcome.
Most things in life I can turn a blind eye to and not bother to get involved. Maybe this would be one of them, but for the most part, if there is ever an incident where I can SAFELY help out, I will.
If I see someone's dog on the highway and it looks unsafe I will often stop, figure out which house the dog belongs to and alert the owners. If the owners were sitting there drinking beer and had loaded guns beside them, I probably would pass.:bump:
If I am travelling and see a cop doing speed checks, I'll flash my lights to warn others. Its no skin off my back, so why not?
Yes it is a bit of a rant but I just think if more people took a 'bit' of a risk, this world would be a much happier and safer place.
End of rant:tiphat:

A

argoagro

I can't believe someone mentioned putting a nug in with the note, I was thinking that if I do leave a note that is exactly what I am doing!

I think I am going to have to play it by ear though because there is a bit of a problem, I might inadvertently leave the note for the wrong person! Lets say you were looking at the garden straight ahead, right next to it is a driveway that leads to a small shed & some sort of kennels situated behind the house, the house is to the right of the driveway and has its own driveway on the other side. Both buildings are clearly part of the same property, but may be rented out. There is a van out back at the small building/kennels during the day, but if you were to pull down that driveway for the small building the plants are blocked from view pretty good.

Right now I am more concerned with the hurricane and my own plants than anything, so I will just have to wait & watch these. I'll tell you right now though if they do not do something soon it is going to be to late, if it isn't already. I was driving when I saw them, I know for a fact other people will notice them on blaze rides from the passenger seat quite easily.

Some good suggestions, I agree that face-to-face is way to much of a security problem, dropping a link to this thread also passed my mind but that would be a HORRIBLE idea, as much as it would be EPIC to have them post in here.

I'll wait it out for now, if I can't figure out who's they are I'll leave a note + nug right in the garden to avoid it getting into the wrong hands. I'm a guerrilla grower, I have the ability to get right up to them in the darkness of night & be gone without ever being seen or making a peep.

Latest posts

Latest posts