Votes: 31 88.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
jmf_tracy said:
sage advice for sure! get over it, bro. keep yourself busy and you won't have time to be depressed. also you need to snap out of it cause no woman wants to be with some pathetic heartbroken man. the sooner that you get on with your life, the sooner you will get on with your life.

tracy

True that..don't wuss out! When you are like 50 something you will probably realize that you've been married to the same woman for 25 years and never really explored your new found opportunities in LA. And that the bitch did not want your scrawny ass in the first place! :D J/K

Sounds like fun!

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
ok lets see.. your 26, make 80k a year and your not in a relationship, of course the weed is easy to come by, you had a girl so its not like you cant get another,and she wasnt right for you anyway and you KNOW this for fact, you can come and go as you please, own place (hopefully your smart enough to buy a home and not just pay rent needlessly ), own car. .. . . what exactly is your problem again? refresh my memory

_angst_

I think I have a tiny fear of winding up alone. I've been thinking.. I've pretty much had a constant string of girlfriends for about 10 years. 10 years dating and 15 girls (sexual relationships).

Maybe I should be single for a bit. You guys have helped cheer me up some. Always go to the stoners for advice because it makes sense!

FRANKENBLUNT420

thekingofNY said:
Well shiat man, I am in practically the same situation, well no actually its totally different, but related.... I still am so freaking undecided on what I am going to do, and it shouldn't even require thought, I have decided I am just crazy....

So I would say, if you really love her, then take a weekend and fly back to BFE nowhere, spend some time with her, tell her if she really loves you to make arrangements with her work that she is leaving in the next 3 weeks and that's that.

For my current love, i met her totally randomly for a beer at a bar, 2 weeks later i was flying 1300 miles away to visit her, and a month after that I moved here....****ing insane what love can do to you.

I would say follow your heart, without knowing more of the story i just voted yes, figuring it can't hurt?
MAN F--K ALLAT SHYT!!!! git while the damn gittin is good, i too was in a marriage JUST LIKE your situation, except i , like an ass, stayed and tried to work on things, left came back, then she tells me that i have to go, and all becuase we have kids together did i do all this back and forth. worst thing i did was to constantly try to go back. my tat didnt get finished, didnt finish up school like i wanted to, all behind this crazy ass, no account, ho'in broad!

RUN , RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN, BECAUSE YOU ARE FREE, RUN LIKE A FREED SLAVE THATS GOTTEN THEIR FREEDOM PAPERS!! HAUL ASSSS, LIKE THE COPS ARE CHASIN YOU!!!! DAMN YOUR HEART, FOLLOW YA NUTS AND RUN. i have one friend that was goin through it with his girl, my other boys tellsme, "nah man, you cant tell that cat to leave his girl man, it aint your life." so please i couldnt save him so i will try and save you . . . .RUN , RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN, BECAUSE YOU ARE FREE, RUN LIKE A FREED SLAVE THATS GOTTEN THEIR FREEDOM PAPERS!! HAUL ASSSS, LIKE THE COPS ARE CHASIN YOU!!!! DAMN YOUR HEART, FOLLOW YA NUTS AND RUN!!!!

FRANKENBLUNT420

funk_buddha said:
"Try hitting her"
dont do this, all you will do is involve yourself deeper into the psychotic family element, just dont touch her, dont talk to her, dont try to see her dont do anything!!!! JUST GO!!! TREAT HER LIKE THE PLAGUE!!! TREAT HER LIKE HERPES. . . hey remember in lord of therings when they went to the dwarves place and everyone was dead, then teh orks came, but then the orks had to leave because there was something bigger in the catacombs? remember what gandolf said to them, whad he say? ... .hmmmm ... remember? he said to RRRRRUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! if anyone asks you:

friend: hey man what ever happened to sheryl?
_angst_: "sheryl? sheryl who? who the hell is sheryl?"
friend: dude your girlfriend .. . sheryl?
_angst_: i i really dont know who your talkin about, are you talking about sheryl in receiving?
friend: nah man your girl SHERYL!!
_angst_: my last girls name was stacey! whos this sheryl?
friend: never mind dude, just forget it, so how you been these days?
_angst_: sure no problem, me man i been good, i was in rehad for while after i left stacey but im better now, lifes on track, got a new job and i am free.. ..hey you know any chick we can hang with this weekend?

Last edited:

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
just go to the bar and get drunk, next morning she might be nice looking may look like a dinosaur hey 50/50 chance :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts