What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i see some future potential.
15 is still a bit too young in my books to be 'a toker'. occasional puff puff pass should be ok ish.
shes been asking about it a lot lately.
we'll see....
yeah , always try and promote sobriety and when they are adults they can make choices...

do not be shiva. smoking cigs and weed at 11 , lsd at 14 , ecstasy cocaine at 15 etc ...

but saying all that i have just been a weed smoke for over a decade, had mushrooms a handfull of times in that period, mdma once or twice , dmt a couple of times too.

GreenestBasterd

Hope your good lads!
Been flat out with work and the little ones so haven’t been on here for a while.

Cropped and been enjoying the “not wet, but not dry” test joints of the plants. Beautiful taste and a good looking ash…

Aiming to hold it around 55% humidity for another weekish, then I’ll think about bagging or jarring, no rush as it’s cold here.

Definitely sticking with canna bio and the 1:1:3 (peat, re-used soil, coco) mix.

GreenestBasterd

i checked over the plants at the farm. two losses . one dehydrated pepper obviously not watered on time and only watered by my mate after it nearly died , so i replaced that one and a butternut squash has either been eaten or my mate thought it was a weed. apart from some minor bug damage everything is looking as good as can be in the circumstances
Your mate sounds like a nightmare hahaha. He’s always up to some kind of detrimental mischief… haha

How the rest of the farm coming along?

shiva82

Your mate sounds like a nightmare hahaha. He’s always up to some kind of detrimental mischief… haha

How the rest of the farm coming along?
he is a total nightmare for an ocd gardener like myself . haha . never listens , or he does listen but it goes in one ear and out the other. he is a good person though , and a hard worker . nobody is perfect . i'm working with whats available

i have to compromise as i'm living my dream in the process and the positives outweigh the negatives. its all part of life. i'm being tested as is my mate

shiva82

Hope your good lads!
Been flat out with work and the little ones so haven’t been on here for a while.

Cropped and been enjoying the “not wet, but not dry” test joints of the plants. Beautiful taste and a good looking ash…

Aiming to hold it around 55% humidity for another weekish, then I’ll think about bagging or jarring, no rush as it’s cold here.

Definitely sticking with canna bio and the 1:1:3 (peat, re-used soil, coco) mix.
sounds bob on

shiva82

when something is such a challenge , where everyone else has failed or given up , when you are being annoyed way past your limits , as a reactionary person , and then at the end of the tunnel , we experience success , and harvest , and enjoyment ..... that is what i thrive on ... it will come