What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

friday . we made it . make it count . have a nice one everyone . working early today and finishing early . peace

shiva82

chem x lemon . serious seeds . a little underfed . my ph up should arrive today and allow me to increase the feed . did not expect her to be so greedy

Attachments

• IMG_1605.JPG
    IMG_1605.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

goingrey

Took a couple cuts off the Dinachem because it smells so good. Lets see if they take.

Doesn't smell like what I was expecting, something nasty... It's more like a sweet Skunk #1, at this stage anyway. But I like it.

Gonna try to pop some more Hondurans and grow them 12/12 from seed as well. All I need is some pistils to pollinate hehe though it would be nice to get some smoke as well.

shiva82

Took a couple cuts off the Dinachem because it smells so good. Lets see if they take.

Doesn't smell like what I was expecting, something nasty... It's more like a sweet Skunk #1, at this stage anyway. But I like it.

Gonna try to pop some more Hondurans and grow them 12/12 from seed as well. All I need is some pistils to pollinate hehe though it would be nice to get some smoke as well.
dinachem was one of the better dina batches. some nice plants to be found in those

goingrey

dinachem was one of the better dina batches. some nice plants to be found in those
First time growing it but I've heard good things yeah. Their Power Kush was very good also. And I've heard people praise Moby Dick also. So they had a couple. It's a shame how it all ended.

Latest posts

Latest posts