What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the pita/burek is made from thin filo pastry dough.
you spread the fillings and roll it together inna boveda stylee, then twist it like a coil.
traditionally they make them in big pans like 50cm diameter, then quarters are cut and sold.
yummy

revegeta666

@zaprjaques mission accomplished!! 😉😃
Starting today my chickens officially have green light to roam freely around the whole property haha. It took a lot less work than I was anticipating. They do shit everywhere and the dogs try to eat all the shit though, so I'll have to figure out how to deal with that part I guess 😅
IMG_20240426_163146.jpg

IMG_20240426_164206.jpg

zaprjaques

DaEarl73

Better shot of the male preflower on the CBDrelax. I wonder if I should tell Paradise about it

View attachment 18993680

The plant was in immaculate health, but I suppose I do have a "light leak", the power lights on the power strip.

View attachment 18993683

Hard to imagine it could cause it though.
I am waiting for that sign after sts Applications. Jungleboys put alu Stickers over every light that blinks in dark

goingrey

I am waiting for that sign after sts Applications. Jungleboys put alu Stickers over every light that blinks in dark
Yeah maybe I should put some duct tape over the power lights. Even though I don't really think it's anything, to the eyes it looks totally dark, and also if at this preflower stage it was enough to cause something you'd think the plants would just keep vegging instead of herming out. But just to not have to think about it..