What's new

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

1714111694883.jpeg

shiva82

fully seeded spacemonkey . pollinated by paradise cheese x oldtimer haze[bottom shelf] = donkey kong .

donkey kong could potentially hold males i would use on time travel , to layer in a bit of spacemonkey into the seasonal evolution and expansion of seed stash

Attachments

• IMG_1444.JPG
    IMG_1444.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 13

shiva82

land in india ..... is an offer made to me . it is a start . my friend has offered to sell me some his families land in india , in the future . gujurat region .currently the land is a mango farm , has byson herds and rice paddies

worth a holiday to begin with at the very least

shiva82

Those were the days mate. Waking up with a flat joint stuck to your thigh at 2am, feeling around for a lighter and a few puffs later, back to dream land.
All stopped when I had kids.

Bet meech loves a the midnight sessions…haha
shiva82= peter pan . i never grew up into an ' adult' . for better or worse . it is what it is. although i grew out of the bucket rig and toking in the bedroom

GreenestBasterd

I have to hide in the shed away from the little ones to have a smoke. Rarely smoke joints these days been hard on the bongs for over 10 years. Definitely cleaner and you don’t leave the house with stenchy clothes.

shiva82

i told my friend i could set up a corner shop in india , role reversal. he burst out laughing and said i would be spit roasted and bbq'd within a month

a traditional chip shop , on the other hand could work haha