What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

in parts of the e.u . they now have e.u security criminals and mercenaries that can come in and do the dirty work for the police . i watched some peaceful farm protests , which were tear gassed and attacked by nationals not of the land they were policing and using extreme violence to silence the peaceful protests . neo bolsheviks

shiva82

all we have is a spade and a pitchfork. and shed loads of ammanita muscaria to consume prior to become a berserker . we are unarmed and in an open jail as it is lol

revegeta666

all we have is a spade and a pitchfork. and shed loads of ammanita muscaria to consume prior to become a berserker . we are unarmed and in an open jail as it is lol
Did you watch The Northman? Excellent film and a lot of berserker action. Highly recommended.

I'm off to the mother in law's house to fix her garden. Like there's not enough shit to do at home 🤣 have a good one!

shiva82

if i became a berserker, i would have to choose , hunt , live with and kill a local animal and wear its fur on y body and become that animal. i would have to be a squirrel or a rabbit. i uppercutted a 20 cm squirrel in a heroic victory.

revegeta666

This is a still from The Northman. You need to watch it it's fucking great
unnamed-3-_wide-b573480ba0751341cfb748c8bba2cc59bf8339d2-s1100-c50.jpg

shiva82

today is the day of the grape . excited to get them in the ground . we are set up directly next to an old horse training section. show jumping etc ... the bed is all sand underneath . just how the grapes like it , i just need to add manure and i should be good to go with the existing earth

shiva82

two nice grafted plants with little damage and some nice new growth. should get a small harvest this year as looking at the scion area and stock , it has two previous prunings. so could be it's third year

shiva82

1 st mistake with the dahlia. i should of bleach cleaned the tuber and propagated with no lid and manual misted the tuber instead . some mould developing already , which i worried about . lesson learned . my teacher never used lids. now i know why lol

Latest posts

Latest posts