What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Half of the bananas sold in the world are Cavendish. In the West it's probably more like 99%. If you don't like that variety, well..

I'm not against organic food production, who would be, but sometimes it's just a way to move substandard product. Top quality would sell without having to go to the trouble and expense of getting certified.
Cavendish is delicious in pies and puddings :yummy:

shiva82

columbian red x oldmotherghani male plant . i made a set of f2s already, but did not get that many. i will make more f2s with the winning female , and at the same time pollinate the paradise cheese and black triangle for the hell of it .

Attachments

• IMG_6206.JPG
    IMG_6206.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 23

shiva82

Good stuff. Afghanis have such a mellow kicked back stone. definitely more friendly than todays hybrids
columbian red x afghan . so he is half afghan . i wouldn't call the combo mellow haha. potent combination

they grow like indicas until mid flower and then they transform in sativa looking plants

shiva82

Im thinking of running the Erdpurt from Ace at some point. Thats afghanis been in their catalog for a long time now
erdpurt is mild to medium due to selections and period of time grown outdoors in northern europe . You can find some potent phenotypes in there too

shiva82

i'm going to check on the females shortly. they have gone too big . i vegged them a week too long . i have had to dial my light down to 750 . like a jungle. i will do a defoliation and bending job again on them later

Latest posts

Latest posts