What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the last pollen chuck. the later flowering leb 2 , with a haze clone that will start to make staminate flowers shortly.the quicker leb is nearly done and is full of haze donor seed. just a bit of fun, not a cross i see often and i'm just intrigued more than anything.my attic is as hot as heathrow airport where they take these so called record breaking readings. last pollen chuck of the year and in there place will go some test seeds . i think the males from the haze x leb crossed to another sativa would be fun.The columbian red x afhgan i will make f2s with and also polinate the best violetta but not till next year

Attachments

• IMG_2680.JPG
    IMG_2680.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2681.JPG
    IMG_2681.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 46

shiva82

i put a couple of plants out in the wild local to me , i forgot all about them . i will go walking tmw and see if they still remain. they were freebies i didnt want to grow. i have a spot secured for next year for the lebanese male hybrids to test in the ground wild. an island in a swamp. try recreate goose island . rip brother.The leb as it is , leb x early skunk , and leb x cheese , and leb x peach for outside next year . battle of the lebs on swamp island.irie

Last edited:

shiva82

the hindu kush x paradisecheese ibl i put straight into soil have popped. i got 9 out of ten straight into the dirt. i managed to put two seeds in one cup though. no big deal. i will just go the strongest healthiest three females of the bunch to test out before commiting to growing more of them , as i have fuck all space. i need a tin opener to make room

Attachments

• IMG_2682.JPG
    IMG_2682.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 35

shiva82

not much pal, still waiting on the early skunk and peach and cheese to start flowering properly. the lebs are flowering away, all rootbound out their minds , pollen everywhere. bit mesy. smells splendid. i put a spare cheese clone in my passion flower bed aswell. the early skunk , peach , cheese wont be ready till end of october i feel. thats ok though , thats what the leb spunk is for. leb males smell great. f2 the the columbianred x omg , and hit the best violeta with all the males from the columbianx afghan i get for some fun

Attachments

• IMG_2684.JPG
    IMG_2684.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2689.JPG
    IMG_2689.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:

shiva82

i think the balsamic blend of the pck x malawi is a good match for columbian red x afghan , and share similar genomes but not too close. i think that would be a good polyhybrid that would blend quite smoothly

shiva82

i didn't want to pollen collect but now the leb males are mature they are nearing end f life and the early skunk , peach and cheese are not readily flowering as yet so idecided to catch some pollen for a couple of days for storage just in case i need it by the time the non-lebs start flowering properly. the two males are different so i have labelled them leb 1m and leb2m

Attachments

• IMG_2697.JPG
    IMG_2697.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2696.JPG
    IMG_2696.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2694.JPG
    IMG_2694.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2695.JPG
    IMG_2695.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

shiva82

the leb females i cloned and pollinated with old timer haze pollen . here is leb 1 female clone fully seeded and half dry next to its donor. once it went into 11hrs on 13 hrs off i was expecting it to hermie, but it didnt. the leb 2 is not as auto and will be another 5 weeks until its at the same stage. ihave seeded bud before ieven have a formed bud from the donor plant . these leb hazes i wont be devoting much time to , but i will still test them and take notes and maybe find a quick haze hybrid stud out of the batch . who cares, its good fun.Big Meach is guarding the leb2 female clone and cheese clone in the passion flower bed.

Attachments

• IMG_2707.JPG
    IMG_2707.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2703.JPG
    IMG_2703.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2701.JPG
    IMG_2701.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2699.JPG
    IMG_2699.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2698.JPG
    IMG_2698.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 46

shiva82

Big meach is a feral cat that adopted me . he started waiting for me and knocking on my window everyday as a kitten , and living under my decking area . He stalks me man . he has a grip on me ,lol. If i'm in the garden watering the plants , he some days stalks me , creeps up on th eoverhead trellis and then without me even seeing him, he starts swiping and slapping th etop of my head when i walk near him. And i'm starting to think maybe big Meach is a girl but i'm not interested in staring at cats arses to work it out , so Big Meach has stuck as the name , and it fits perfect for the little o.g. I love black cats so yours must be amazing too. they make the best noises too when they meow