What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

it is old traditional agricultrural farmland

it is as good as i will find in the region , so should be fine

next door sprays tea leaf and chicken manure brews, so any run off will not be too harmful

he doesn't use pesticides insecticides biocides

shiva82

That Joshua fight was totally weird, I spoke to my son today he agreed with me, he needs to retire.

i hope you did not pay for it.

joshua is a poor mans bruno and a multi millionaire . he was marketed well.

i love boxing but the heavy weight division has gone to shit

i'm old school , i don't care how popular someone is or how many tickets they sell and all that narrative shit they spout

someone like hagler is a fighter i admire.

a.j was acting weird post fight again , maybe early brain damage ?

or lilke they say down south , and it always tickles me. joshua is "moving mad"

shiva82

next job is sorting out my compost zone mess. make 4 sections . animal hay and manure section , green fresh , brown pile and a blending area final pile zone and a shredder

shiva82

That Joshua fight was totally weird, I spoke to my son today he agreed with me, he needs to retire.

i keep forgetting you are twice my age and have seen all the great fighters that i didnt see live

my boxing coach was preparing for a fight and his hero Hagler approched him at a hotel to wish him luck, and my coach did not recognize him until after he had left him. he was pissed off with himself, meeting his hero and not recognizing him while they briefly spoke

Cloneman

Veteran
Hagler was incredible, that was a particularly special time

I saw JLP at the Allman Brothers festival Knebworth, 1976, beautiful day most of us were tripping, such a relaxed atmosphere

RobFromTX

Yeah sativas can go to shit real fast without a proper cure, especially the long long flowering ones. My buddy learned the hard way from growing malawi. Well i soaked my beans of panama and honduras for 36 hours and put them in wet paper towels, and i think ive been sold some old beans, barely any peaking out. How long do seeds last in a breeders pack? These are dated mid 2020

shiva82

36 hours is not that long.

in future try just putting them in soil. instead of paper towel. just lay them on top of wet soil slightly press into the soil to get contact , and cling film over the top of the pot. when you see a tail, pour soil over the top gently and leave

same job with less handling

patience. give them a few days