What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I’ve just turned the Joshua fight on
i can only imagine Tony Bellew commentary. proper company man and rimmer. totally biased always .haha

to be fair to Joshua though, at least he thought Usyk twice

the ryan garcia vs gervonta davis fight will be good but it is being held in the usa , so it will be on while i sleep

Last edited:

shiva82

i maybe used too much perlite in the mix pipe , as the trays dry a touch fast , but plenty of aeration and allows you to split seedlings easily too

shiva82

i spent 5 hours planting 4 plants haha. smoked a joint , had a laugh , and made a free draining rockery plant zone and enjoyed the sunshine

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
perlite , coco , and some top soil mixed together i made for germinating. simple lightmix basically

ace lebanese yes.
Sounds like a good starter mix, I should put some compost in there, but instead using peat moss and chicken manure compost granular. Do you use lime? I use 1/4 cup dolomite lime per 2 cu ft.

Need to look up that lebanese. Is it a red lebanese. I'm not sure what these guys were talking about on the Future Cannabis Project podcast. It may have just been a select lebanese. Sounded very promising though! I will have a number of different types of hashplants this year!

Will let the seedlings all come up before we count them out, but we have a few of each to play with showing up so far! Stay tuned for the grow reports.

Planted :
Peach ozz x Lebanese
Early Skunk V1 x Lebanese
Paradise Cheese x Lebanese

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to have a gummy next week my friend will give me a couple. His aunt takes 1/2 one and they are just 100 mg THC.

I'm working on medicating more, I have been hanging with my friend and he is helping me enjoy the harvest and taste test. :smoke:

Generally I only smoke about a gram or less per day. Just 2-3 pipes usually, a couple tokes and set it down for later. I'm really light weight low tolerance type smoker, but the heavier doses are comforting and therapeutic. :smoke:

2010 (OG Kush x Jamaican Jam) x DC ))x DC
full

shiva82

Sounds like a good starter mix, I should put some compost in there, but instead using peat moss and chicken manure compost granular. Do you use lime? I use 1/4 cup dolomite lime per 2 cu ft.

Need to look up that lebanese. Is it a red lebanese. I'm not sure what these guys were talking about on the Future Cannabis Project podcast. It may have just been a select lebanese. Sounded very promising though! I will have a number of different types of hashplants this year!

Will let the seedlings all come up before we count them out, but we have a few of each to play with showing up so far! Stay tuned for the grow reports.

Planted :
Peach ozz x Lebanese
sounds like a better mix than mine to be honest pal. i love peat moss , spagnum moss mixes . coco and erlite is a convenient substitute . i have not used any lime , or run full soil tests yet . most what i'm growing likes slightly acidic . the blueberries like very loow ph , 4.5 -5 for example. strawberries 6.5 -7 , and so forth. all slight variations. so for now i will hand water individually in containers using ph up and down , and being plant specific. i will lime patches in late autumn to neutralise areas

shiva82

Planted :
Peach ozz x Lebanese
leb hybrid fun. thanks. i used two males , so fingers crossed . some will be special