What's new

Shiva Grows

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Which do you perfer more, fruit and pine background phenotypes or fuel/gas phenos? Not very experienced with strains, but they talk about this on The Potcast.
This pine is like Afghan Northern Lights isn't it!? I love that with a hint of grapefruit or lemon aroma. This unknown strain i grew lately is like that and it's more on the white side which also reminds me of the coffeeshop Northern Lights stuff i always got from my dutch neighbors. :yummy:

I never experienced that gas fuel smell myself till now.

So i see HipHop Day it is... :rasta:

shiva82

i choose my plants based on taste , aroma and effect. if it doesnt get me high but it has medicinal values it will not be saved. It is not black and white the way cannabis breeders discuss terpenes, flavonoids and effects. I just go off what i enjoy and consume most.Many sativas and indicas and hemp share terps and aromas flavours.

shiva82

This pine is like Afghan Northern Lights isn't it!? I love that with a hint of grapefruit or lemon arome. This unknown strain i grew lately is like that and it's more on the white side which also reminds me of the coffeeshop Northern Lights stuff i always got from my dutch neighbors :yummy:

I never experienced that gas fuel smell myself till now.

So i see HipHop Day it is... :rasta:

can't fault any of these tracks magic mitsu. the peach has gas og kush back end. dominated by peach ringz. pine is found in the hindukush and afghans , aswell as many other regions.i enjoy pine and fruit, gas , them all. if they have the depth and the transfer of aroma into taste

shiva82

i think the friesland is hindukush based, and has many piney plants as did the hindukush

very similar. i recently grew out a few packs of hindukush , so they are quite fresh on my mind

shiva82

lord Big Meech

Attachments

• IMG_5802.JPG
    IMG_5802.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 24

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Standing proud. :cathug:

the peach has gas og kush back end. dominated by peach ringz. pine is found in the hindukush and afghans , aswell as many other regions.i enjoy pine and fruit, gas , them all. if they have the depth and the transfer of aroma into taste
Never grew a kush strain so maybe because of that.

Must be the white indica type with the pines and stuff.

:smoweed:

shiva82

and brother pipeline bless you man. you are more of a breeder than many of these bullshitters around. you have produced your own f12s from scratch , outside in the wild all by yourself. if i was a breeder i would hire you for sure as student . i'm just a pollen chucker bro. respect

Last edited:

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
how did the the unknown smoke? enjoyable?
Yeah it's nice, got 3 phenos so slightly different turn from each plant. Pretty narcotic stuff, even the seeded weed. Must be a strong hybrid, not too much bodystone. :)

Cool pic lord meech of cannabis! :cool: :LOL:

Even the chart music in the 90s was kind of cool when you look at todays mainstream music. :sick:
:dance013:

I'm out for today, almost 23:00 / 11pm here. 👋

shiva82

sounds good to me .

she tries to sneak in my grow room and opens handles. i had to put a lock on my fucking door man . she got in and was fucking around near my timer haha, so i fitted an anti meech lock

good night dude. sleep well

i'm half way through that joint. wiping me out bit by bit

Attachments

• IMG_5809.JPG
    IMG_5809.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 26

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool cat! Meech is checking for pests good cat. But you don't want a timer to get bumped, or she might start munching on your plants. Does she try to eat the leaves, my cats like to eat some house plants.

My cat opens doors if they are partially shut, but I have round handles. They love being in spare rooms.

Sounds like great couple hybrids, Mitsuarhu. OG Kush is in my line, and I think thats where some of the potency comes from. Its also has the bubblegum in various forms, so it has different types of afghan herritage.

Yeah you get to F12 you get to know a cultivar. Going to have to wait untili 2024 to do the final reproduction of the Sativa Candy Chunk cultivar. Going to do it with open pollination of all the males. I think at this point its probably about as good as its going to get and I don't want to lose it.

.This year is Deep Chunk with about an equal amount of the Sativa candy Chunk cultivar F12. Trying to improve the cultivar by crossing back to its roots DC.

Thanks for the discussion on terpenes. Thats where its all at. We like terpenes. How to do think it relates to potency. I don't do THC testing so I wouldn't know. It seems like deep terpines with body would indicate a healthy plant and higher potency. I guess you were saying thats not always the case, some plants taste good with some body effect but not much potency for cerebreal/high effect. :smoke:

Played basketball with dad for a bit. It has been a Holy Day.

Great hiphop by the way! Good feel to it. :smoke:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure I think there is some traits that segregate out for effect. Fruity flavor may be linked with sativa/equitorial. Pine flavor is linked with afghans, although they can have some fruitiy flavor too I think. So fruity would be linked with cerebral/sativa and pine linked with body/narcotic effect of the afghan-indica.

Thats cool you noticed the Freisland is related to Hindu Kush. The pro breeders use lab tests to determine the exact profile of a plant and use that to help in selections of plants. It was pretty close to the same pheno sounds like. Would be interesting to see the tests.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts