What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Double dose of ground mustard seed on the pork shoulder pot pie today! I like it better, couldn't taste it as well with the once over.

All you need is to have faith as small as a mustard seed.

Hasch

learning and laughing
nice plants and music pipeline.

all matter is vibration .

Rudakshra is a type of berry tree. sacred

shiva worships vishnu and vishnu worships shiva

we can all live like jesus with the holy spirit living within us with zero conditions.

unconditional love

i respect jah in all its forms
Jah bless 🙏🏼

shiva82

time to test these bamboo sheets

Attachments

• IMG_5772.JPG
    IMG_5772.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 24

shiva82

smoking some of the early m33 that hermied , with a rosin tip of daydream to give it some welly

Attachments

• IMG_5773.JPG
    IMG_5773.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5774.JPG
    IMG_5774.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How does he roll such a perfect cone every time. I bet those smoke smooth, and with the dab, really nice!

God said I am who I am. I think that about sums it up. God is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end. Nothing can separate you from the love of God. Sometimes its a little tough love, but its in His perfect design to help keep you from getting too proud. Humble yourself under the mighty hand of God and he will exalt you in due time.

Jah bless, guide and protect.

Leviticus 10:1-3 NKJV

The Profane Fire of Nadab and Abihu​

Then Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, each took his censer and put fire in it, put incense on it, and offered profane fire before the Lord, which He had not commanded them. 2 So fire went out from the Lord and devoured them, and they died before the Lord. 3 And Moses said to Aaron, “This is what the Lord spoke, saying:

‘By those who come near Me
I must be regarded as holy;
And before all the people
I must be glorified.’ ”
So Aaron held his peace.

shiva82

m33 friesland the longer flowering pheno. the one that had pink hairs. she is partially polinated and still needs longer . decent aromas, a blend of the pine and fruit. this is a 10 week flowerer at 12 12 and wouldn't of finished outdoor. the two i kept would of finished. i will stick with the quick classic squat indicas

Attachments

• IMG_5776.JPG
    IMG_5776.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5783.JPG
    IMG_5783.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5787.JPG
    IMG_5787.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 27

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its all good because the word of God is written on your heart, my friend. You really wanted to try some herb. I did the same thing where we were smoking leaves from cinqfoil weeds which are compound palmate and have serrated edges, we thought it was cannabis. After smoking a big one and feeling nothing, I quit, but some of my friend kept trying it. They said they didn't care still good smoke.

Freislend looks like its getting some good traction!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pine and fruit have lots of great phenos. Mine are showing up similar types. The last jar I pulled had a more fruity smell than I thought I liked, but its a really refreshing terpene profile smoke and hits with some potency.

It think the ones I called and lebeled fruity to separate were even further equitorial/sativa and were oddball phenos outside the range. I want to pull one of those jars though because they may be good smoke. I was thinking about that yesterday. Going out to the farm now. May go taste test it and bring back a bud..

Heres Big Bertha the tallest equitorial/sativa

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Which do you perfer more, fruit and pine background phenotypes or fuel/gas phenos? Not very experienced with strains, but they talk about this on The Potcast.

shiva82

Which do you perfer more, fruit and pine background pheno or fuel/gas phenotypes? Not very experienced, but they talk about this on The Potcast.
i'm open to any taste and flavour if they stand out from the crowd . i don't have favouritism of flavour

depth and body

i'm not a breeder either pipeline. i'm a selecta

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to be the longest 2 weeks of your life, stuff sounds good. Getting frosty.

Cool. What are the differences in effect from those general flavors, if its in fact often linked traits with certain types of effects?

Going to hunt with the dogs. Did a couple minutes jog earlier, got my breath up, cooled down. Still got it. May do another little short run. Saving up, going to be working hard soon. Temp is up to 50 F today!

Sparkie is here at the desk watching me type. I think he says to say hi to Meech.