What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i have some clark shoes i bought 25 years ago that i was never brave enough to wear often and they have the trojan records emblem embossed into the top of the boot. bad ass shoes to be fair but i prefer trainers. i had mfdoom clarks in black an dthey got used often

clarks are the best shoes

Attachments

• IMG_5626.JPG
    IMG_5626.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 21

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess those Clarks with the record label are for playing music in. Specially made for the party!

This is what I run, its the only thing that lasts with me. Need to keep them oiled so they make it a whole year this time.

shiva82

every rudeboy wears clarks bro

they are great shoes , quality and built to last .

reggae producer Bunny Lee said: “Clarks stand the test of time inna Jamaica. All the other shoes come and bow down at Clarks’ foot.” DJ Trinity said in the 70s that you couldn’t get a girlfriend if you didn’t wear Clarks

Attachments

• clARKS.jpg
    clARKS.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5626.JPG
    IMG_5626.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 19

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hanging here doing some chores for a bit, motivated right now.

If the rastafarians are using them they probably are good work boots! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Resin is way out there on some of the bract leaves. Resin bomb

Smell good yet? how many days?

shiva82

she is a gusher . smells good from day one. special phenotype this plant. i have to reveg [again]it when she is done . which is not ideal. canned peach rings with a back end of a decent og kush aroma.

i can squirt rosin out of her flowers even with hand clamps

the paradise cheese is partially seeded from the m33 hermie , but it is ok. it is me who smokes it all

a shit show this run but still content , as i go again

shiva82

i'm busy training Meech to jump on my head and walk round with me with her balanced on my head like a living hat

Attachments

• IMG_5628.JPG
    IMG_5628.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5631.JPG
    IMG_5631.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 21