What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the farm i always said would take me 5 years to keep dialling in and teaching my friend . we are still keeping it small for the time being . we are making more wind breaks and such . little tweaks to counter the environment

shiva82

Sounds like we're in for The Great Reset. Planned destruction of the working class by destroying the money. We still have the true wealth, each other. Could raise prices a little each year to keep up with inflation. Thats what I'm doing, but you have to stay competitive and want to give people a good deal.

I always try to get as much done as possible for the money the customer has to spend. Work fast.

Could shave off time, cutting corners like cleaning fixtures to make it a nice finished job. Just do what the customer needs done and clock out, but since you charge more per hour its profitable.

Small guys like you are going to be more competitive because you can easily adjust to the circumstances. You can be a general contractor for ANY service like cleaning, or detailing cars. Just find your nitch.
i have my niche . i'm good at my work

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could shift to being a Ganjaier like Kevin Jordey, he was on The Potcast. He said he does everything cannabis. He does consulting with growers to help them set up their businesses to be profitable.

You would be a great Ganjaier!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He helps them select genetics which will sell and develops production standards to meet goals. Sounds fun. Would love to tour around talking to growers.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait a minute, our Mother's day is May 12. Do you celebrate mother's day on March 10. Mothers should always be celebrated.

Mom and dad are coming back from a month away in Florida tomorrow. Next time they go to Florida, cannabis will likely be legal after a ballot initiative for Legalization in November.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she squeaks like a toy randomly and talks to me when she gets on my lap as she tries to get comfortable. she is vocal , in her own way
Loving cat. They let know know when they are happy. I can't just ignore him but he always shows up when I'm on the computer. Its funny. He knows we're talking about Meech I'm pretty sure. Cats are smarter than you'd think.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Running to the park.

Spent this morning and all afternoon recording a radio short for Shine.FM about sharing the Gospel on a gardening forum. Talked to Abby, host on Shine.FM, for almost an hour and a half yesterday after they sent a text with this Scripture from 1 John. I called after I got this text because I wanted to share about the 3 chapters of the Old Testament corresponding with 1 Chapter of the New testament throughout the Bible. Then just made sense at the time, to cast my crown before God's throne, I explained my story of salvation.

She had to go though, but we had already covered the important stuff. She was on live in an hour with some "things to do". :smoke:

They are going to be playing listeners sharing testimony of their "Shine Moment". Had to let them know about the Lord using Shine.FM by providing relevant music and messages to the Gospel being shared. God has been the one organizing the messages, I'm just a unprofitable servant doing what was my duty to do.
1 John 5 NKJV

Obedience by Faith​

5 Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him. 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. 4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—[a]our faith. 5 Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

The Certainty of God’s Witness​

6 This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear witness [b]in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of [c]God which He has testified of His Son. 10 He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given of His Son. 11 And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who has the Son has [d]life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, [e]and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

Confidence and Compassion in Prayer​

14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

16 If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that. 17 All unrighteousness is sin, and there is sin not leading to death.

Knowing the True—Rejecting the False​

18 We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps[f] [g]himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.

19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.

20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Luke 17 NKJV

Jesus Warns of Offenses​

17 Then He said to the disciples, “It is impossible that no [a]offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! 2 It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should [b]offend one of these little ones. 3 Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins [c]against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns [d]to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.”

Faith and Duty

5 And the apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith.”

6 So the Lord said, “If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you. 7 And which of you, having a servant plowing or tending sheep, will say to him when he has come in from the field, ‘Come at once and sit down to eat’? 8 But will he not rather say to him, ‘Prepare something for my supper, and gird yourself and serve me till I have eaten and drunk, and afterward you will eat and drink’? 9 Does he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded [e]him? I think not. 10 So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, ‘We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do.’ ”

Ten Lepers Cleansed​

11 Now it happened as He went to Jerusalem that He passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. 12 Then as He entered a certain village, there met Him ten men who were lepers, who stood afar off. 13 And they lifted up their voices and said, “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!”

14 So when He saw them, He said to them, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And so it was that as they went, they were cleansed.

15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God, 16 and fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks. And he was a Samaritan.

17 So Jesus answered and said, “Were there not ten cleansed? But where are the nine? 18 Were there not any found who returned to give glory to God except this foreigner?” 19 And He said to him, “Arise, go your way. Your faith has made you well.”

The Coming of the Kingdom​

20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21 nor will they say, [f]‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is [g]within you.”

22 Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. 23 And they will say to you, [h]‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them. 24 For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day. 25 But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

31 “In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his [i]goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back. 32 Remember Lot’s wife. 33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, in that night there will be two [j]men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 [k]Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”

37 And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?”

So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Edited that one because a paragraph was accidently hidden between chapters of Scripture

They are going to be playing listeners sharing testimony of their "Shine Moment". Had to let them know about the Lord using Shine.FM by providing relevant music and messages to the Gospel being shared. God has been the one organizing the messages, I'm just a unprofitable servant doing what was my duty to do.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Got some Dr. Bronners soap which is great castile all natural soap with hemp seed oil. I have used it in the past for having a non scented natural soap for a backpacking trip in the Smokey Mountains, but got some recently to be easier on my skin hopefully. Most soap has toxic ingredients, but it works well.

Dr. Bronner's got me excited because they have the entire label covered in small writing, encouraging people and loving the Lord. They have an "All-One Blog" too I need to check out. They call God an astronomer, and I guess He is. There are scales of physics and chemistry and space we can't even imagine , but God understands it all, and has designed it. He also has designed you and I. God breaths life into us.

Its amazing He is organizing all creation creating patterns of beauty. Its interesting, the tendency in creation naturally chaotic, going toward a state of degradation and thorough mixing due to laws of energy, chemistry, and physics. But whats interesting is life has emerged from this scenario and has thrived here on earth becuase of His perfect design. We, as mankind, are the evidence, really, of the perfect design of God.

God even works among us for His good, so keep your eye on the fate God has commanded in your life and respond to it. We're always where you need to be, we're always at home with God.

Wow another Shine moment. This song was just on Shine.FM

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1710054665851.jpeg
Smoking one for Leroy, my older 14 to 15 year old dachshund, he just passed away this evening. He had spleen cancer, and a mass had ruptured and caused him to bleed internally, so we had to euthanize him.

We had just gone to the park and he was doing alright and went with a walk with us for about 15 minutes. He has been sick for a couple weeks. I had taken him into the vet a couple weeks ago after he had loose stool for a couple days. So he had taken a round of antibiotics and improved a bit. He was eating bland diet of chicken, rice, cottage cheese, oatmeal, even threw in some of my pot pie pizza trying to help him feel better.

So thankfully he didn't suffer too long with suffering with a health issue. He was a cool dog, my corn dog. He was spiritual and kept me on schedule. He loved everyone and would show his teeth, smiling, when he saw people. He woul stand up like a circus dog when he wanted something.

He served the Lord Jesus Christ, just loving others, and being himself, what a great dog. Taught me a lot about life. He was good about keeping me on schedule! Thankfully he never got hit by a car! What a miracle!

Bad bad Leroy Brown. -- Song he was named after because he'd always be lost and we'd have to go find him. Leroy is my corn dog. There are many days where I was ready to leave my family's farm and go home and he was out running around and wouldn't come back. Taught me the value of patience. I always looked to God for it to be a blessing teaching me patience.

Leroy would teach me not to discipleine using negative reinforcement, but use positive reinforcement. Negative reinforcement didn't work for him, for some reason, he didn't understand.

He used to live at my ex-wife's family farm for a little while, he belonged to my brother in law. He grew up on the farm hunting with dogs as a puppy, so he was training as a puppy hunting all day with the big dogs.

Leroy doesn't play with toys, he just hunts. He moved to my brother in laws after they bought a house and he was getting a little aggressive with the toddler when he was eating, so we took him home. Always loved having Leroy!