What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Luke 23 NKJV

Jesus Handed Over to Pontius Pilate​

23 Then the whole multitude of them arose and led Him to Pilate. 2 And they began to accuse Him, saying, “We found this fellow perverting [a]the nation, and forbidding to pay taxes to Caesar, saying that He Himself is Christ, a King.”

3 Then Pilate asked Him, saying, “Are You the King of the Jews?”

He answered him and said, “It is as you say.”

4 So Pilate said to the chief priests and the crowd, “I find no fault in this Man.”

5 But they were the more fierce, saying, “He stirs up the people, teaching throughout all Judea, beginning from Galilee to this place.”

Jesus Faces Herod​

6 When Pilate heard [b]of Galilee, he asked if the Man were a Galilean. 7 And as soon as he knew that He belonged to Herod’s jurisdiction, he sent Him to Herod, who was also in Jerusalem at that time. 8 Now when Herod saw Jesus, he was exceedingly glad; for he had desired for a long time to see Him, because he had heard many things about Him, and he hoped to see some miracle done by Him. 9 Then he questioned Him with many words, but He answered him nothing. 10 And the chief priests and scribes stood and vehemently accused Him. 11 Then Herod, with his [c]men of war, treated Him with contempt and mocked Him, arrayed Him in a gorgeous robe, and sent Him back to Pilate. 12 That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, for previously they had been at enmity with each other.

Taking the Place of Barabbas​

13 Then Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests, the rulers, and the people, 14 said to them, “You have brought this Man to me, as one who misleads the people. And indeed, having examined Him in your presence, I have found no fault in this Man concerning those things of which you accuse Him; 15 no, neither did Herod, for [d]I sent you back to him; and indeed nothing deserving of death has been done by Him. 16 I will therefore chastise Him and release Him” 17 (for[e] it was necessary for him to release one to them at the feast).

18 And they all cried out at once, saying, “Away with this Man, and release to us Barabbas”— 19 who had been thrown into prison for a certain rebellion made in the city, and for murder.

20 Pilate, therefore, wishing to release Jesus, again called out to them. 21 But they shouted, saying, “Crucify Him, crucify Him!”

22 Then he said to them the third time, “Why, what evil has He done? I have found no reason for death in Him. I will therefore chastise Him and let Him go.”

23 But they were insistent, demanding with loud voices that He be crucified. And the voices of these men [f]and of the chief priests prevailed. 24 So Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they requested. 25 And he released [g]to them the one they requested, who for rebellion and murder had been thrown into prison; but he delivered Jesus to their will.

The King on a Cross​

26 Now as they led Him away, they laid hold of a certain man, Simon a Cyrenian, who was coming from the country, and on him they laid the cross that he might bear it after Jesus.

27 And a great multitude of the people followed Him, and women who also mourned and lamented Him. 28 But Jesus, turning to them, said, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29 For indeed the days are coming in which they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, wombs that never bore, and breasts which never nursed!’ 30 Then they will begin ‘to say to the mountains, “Fall on us!” and to the hills, “Cover us!” ’ 31 For if they do these things in the green wood, what will be done in the dry?”

32 There were also two others, criminals, led with Him to be put to death. 33 And when they had come to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the criminals, one on the right hand and the other on the left. 34 [h]Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.”

And they divided His garments and cast lots. 35 And the people stood looking on. But even the rulers with them sneered, saying, “He saved others; let Him save Himself if He is the Christ, the chosen of God.”

36 The soldiers also mocked Him, coming and offering Him sour wine, 37 and saying, “If You are the King of the Jews, save Yourself.”

38 And an inscription also was [i]written over Him in letters of Greek, Latin, and Hebrew:

THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

39 Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, [j]“If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.”

40 But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, “Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? 41 And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.” 42 Then he said [k]to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.”

43 And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

Jesus Dies on the Cross​

44 Now it [l]was about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. 45 Then the sun was [m]darkened, and the veil of the temple was torn in [n]two. 46 And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said, “Father, ‘into Your hands I commit My spirit.’ ” Having said this, He breathed His last.

47 So when the centurion saw what had happened, he glorified God, saying, “Certainly this was a righteous Man!”

48 And the whole crowd who came together to that sight, seeing what had been done, beat their breasts and returned. 49 But all His acquaintances, and the women who followed Him from Galilee, stood at a distance, watching these things.

Jesus Buried in Joseph’s Tomb​

50 Now behold, there was a man named Joseph, a council member, a good and just man. 51 He had not consented to their decision and deed. He was from Arimathea, a city of the Jews, who[o] himself was also waiting for the kingdom of God. 52 This man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. 53 Then he took it down, wrapped it in linen, and laid it in a tomb that was hewn out of the rock, where no one had ever lain before. 54 That day was the Preparation, and the Sabbath drew near.

55 And the women who had come with Him from Galilee followed after, and they observed the tomb and how His body was laid. 56 Then they returned and prepared spices and fragrant oils. And they rested on the Sabbath according to the commandment.

Edited and added Luke 23 to that one. Keep your eye on the prize. Run with endurance to win the race of faith.

He who endures to the end will be SAVED.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sparkie has been fighting hairballs. He's always asking for attention when I'm busy. They are such loving cats these Bombay. Almost as demanding as a Dauchund. Lots of love, they keep it real. They are family aren't they?

Where's the food dad? Does Meech talk much?

Sparkie is a talker when he wants something. Its like a baby crying. Can't do anything until you make it stop.

Keeps me on schedule. I get it all done fast.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He'll ask for food then walk away when I put it there. He just wants me to pet him and watch him eat. He just wants me. Just like the Lord.

shiva82

Sparkie has been fighting hairballs. He's always asking for attention when I'm busy. They are such loving cats these Bombay. Almost as demanding as a Dauchund. Lots of love, they keep it real. They are family aren't they?

Where's the food dad? Does Meech talk much?

Sparkie is a talker when he wants something. Its like a baby crying. Can't do anything until you make it stop.

Keeps me on schedule. I get it all done fast.
she squeaks like a toy randomly and talks to me when she gets on my lap as she tries to get comfortable. she is vocal , in her own way

shiva82

the potato patch i weeded and dug over is i think 5-10 years of horse manure and hay bedding . we call it texas gold at the farm. it is our best soil . aged just nice. it is strong neat . but the spuds like a high e.c , and i have mixed in some top soil. i'm going to make two drill in the morning instead of one . make the mounds higher that way and have a walk way between . use the xl pots elsewhere , as long as i mound high and tarp

shiva82

spongey soft . well rotted and the spade just cuts through it like a knife through butter. full of worms too. in theory .looks good for spuds .use what we have .

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Ezekiel 1 NKJV

Ezekiel’s Vision of God​

1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, on the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the River Chebar, that the heavens were opened and I saw visions[a] of God. 2 On the fifth day of the month, which was in the fifth year of King Jehoiachin’s captivity, 3 the word of the Lord came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the [b]Chaldeans by the River Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was upon him there.

4 Then I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it and radiating out of its midst like the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire. 5 Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man. 6 Each one had four faces, and each one had four wings. 7 Their [c]legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the soles of calves’ feet. They sparkled like the color of burnished bronze. 8 The hands of a man were under their wings on their four sides; and each of the four had faces and wings. 9 Their wings touched one another. The creatures did not turn when they went, but each one went straight forward.

10 As for the likeness of their faces, each had the face of a man; each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle. 11 Thus were their faces. Their wings stretched upward; two wings of each one touched one another, and two covered their bodies. 12 And each one went straight forward; they went wherever the spirit wanted to go, and they did not turn when they went.

13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, like the appearance of torches going back and forth among the living creatures. The fire was bright, and out of the fire went lightning. 14 And the living creatures ran back and forth, in appearance like a flash of lightning.

15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with its four faces. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17 When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. 18 As for their rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. 19 When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 20 Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the [d]living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the [e]living creatures was in the wheels.

22 The likeness of the [f]firmament above the heads of the [g]living creatures was like the color of an awesome crystal, stretched out over their heads. 23 And under the firmament their wings spread out straight, one toward another. Each one had two which covered one side, and each one had two which covered the other side of the body. 24 When they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of many waters, like the voice of the Almighty, a tumult like the noise of an army; and when they stood still, they let down their wings. 25 A voice came from above the firmament that was over their heads; whenever they stood, they let down their wings.

26 And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a man high above it. 27 Also from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw, as it were, the color of amber with the appearance of fire all around within it; and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw, as it were, the appearance of fire with brightness all around. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord.

Ezekiel Sent to Rebellious Israel​

So when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard a voice of One speaking.

Ezekiel 10 NKJV

The Glory Departs from the Temple​

10 And I looked, and there in the firmament[a] that was above the head of the cherubim, there appeared something like a sapphire stone, having the appearance of the likeness of a throne. 2 Then He spoke to the man clothed with linen, and said, “Go in among the wheels, under the cherub, fill your hands with coals of fire from among the cherubim, and scatter them over the city.” And he went in as I watched.

3 Now the cherubim were standing on the [b]south side of the [c]temple when the man went in, and the cloud filled the inner court. 4 Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and paused over the threshold of the [d]temple; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord’s glory. 5 And the sound of the wings of the cherubim was heard even in the outer court, like the voice of Almighty God when He speaks.

6 Then it happened, when He commanded the man clothed in linen, saying, “Take fire from among the wheels, from among the cherubim,” that he went in and stood beside the wheels. 7 And the cherub stretched out his hand from among the cherubim to the fire that was among the cherubim, and took some of it and put it into the hands of the man clothed with linen, who took it and went out. 8 The cherubim appeared to have the form of a man’s hand under their wings.

9 And when I looked, there were four wheels by the cherubim, one wheel by one cherub and another wheel by each other cherub; the wheels appeared to have the color of a beryl stone. 10 As for their appearance, all four looked alike—as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 11 When they went, they went toward any of their four directions; they did not turn aside when they went, but followed in the direction the head was facing. They did not turn aside when they went. 12 And their whole body, with their back, their hands, their wings, and the wheels that the four had, were full of eyes all around. 13 As for the wheels, they were called in my [e]hearing, “Wheel.”

14 Each one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, the second face the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle. 15 And the cherubim were lifted up. This was the living creature I saw by the River Chebar. 16 When the cherubim went, the wheels went beside them; and when the cherubim lifted their wings to mount up from the earth, the same wheels also did not turn from beside them. 17 When [f]the cherubim stood still, the wheels stood still, and when [g]one was lifted up, [h]the other lifted itself up, for the spirit of the living creature was in them.

18 Then the glory of the Lord departed from the threshold of the [i]temple and stood over the cherubim. 19 And the cherubim lifted their wings and mounted up from the earth in my sight. When they went out, the wheels were beside them; and they stood at the door of the east gate of the Lord’s house, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them.

20 This is the living creature I saw under the God of Israel by the River Chebar, and I knew they were cherubim. 21 Each one had four faces and each one four wings, and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings. 22 And the likeness of their faces was the same as the faces which I had seen by the River Chebar, their appearance and their persons. They each went straight forward.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the rust on the SpaceMonkey plant. Rust can be wiped off thankfully.

How would the moisture get around your tent? Just condensation?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the potato patch i weeded and dug over is i think 5-10 years of horse manure and hay bedding . we call it texas gold at the farm. it is our best soil . aged just nice. it is strong neat . but the spuds like a high e.c , and i have mixed in some top soil. i'm going to make two drill in the morning instead of one . make the mounds higher that way and have a walk way between . use the xl pots elsewhere , as long as i mound high and tarp
Sounds like some awesome soil. Yeah thats what I always do is rake from both sides to make a big mound for potatoes. What do you mean make 2 drill in the morning instead of one?

Yeah potates are slow unless you take care of them. Don't want a bunch of small potatoes.

My neighbor said if the soil is loose and you time it right, once the vines have just died, the connecting roots are still there and you can pull all the potatoes out together as one root mass.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also can pile on straw or loose soil around the stem to promote more surface potatoes easier harvest.

shiva82

Sorry to hear about the rust on the SpaceMonkey plant. Rust can be wiped off thankfully.

How would the moisture get around your tent? Just condensation?
it happens when the the warm air turns cold, and you have congested areas and dew points. the congested pockets in the plants. especially a bush , and with transpiration , can then have areas that stay saturated and allow bacteria to grow and spread. when you get the wet cold leave and then the intense and warm from the light coming on , it cam also damage the leaf a bit , and this allow the bacteria to form more rust etc... a few aspects. solution is a heater at night , extra fan , or a dehumidifier , which gives off some heat anyway

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tarp is a good idea. Hard to weed the mounds without disturbing root zone.

You are growing the way I always wanted to.

Hey if you are short on money. Start working on selling your produce now so when it is ready to pick, you can make some money for your labor. I think you guys know enough. Always going to be learning.

Not sure what markets you have to plug into. Maybe you can help supply some fruit stands.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah you don't think about it, but these plants are breathing out moisture just like we do. Cold makes the air condense and makes everything wet. Is it just on the outside leaves which touch the tent?

shiva82

Tarp is a good idea. Hard to weed the mounds without disturbing root zone.

You are growing the way I always wanted to.

Hey if you are short on money. Start working on selling your produce now so when it is ready to pick, you can make some money for your labor. I think you guys know enough. Always going to be learning.

Not sure what markets you have to plug into. Maybe you can help supply some fruit stands.
i earn enough and work hard. just not enough to keep up with the hyper inflation, tax rises, fuel rises , shrinkflation etc. i'm self employed so i can't just keep getting a wage rise. farmers are struggling alot more than myself . the self employed are being wiped out . harder to climb out of it day by day. rough for more people than myself.w hich worries me as they seem oblivious . we had more spare income during the great depression than today

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like we're in for The Great Reset. Planned destruction of the working class by destroying the money. We still have the true wealth, each other. Could raise prices a little each year to keep up with inflation. Thats what I'm doing, but you have to stay competitive and want to give people a good deal.

I always try to get as much done as possible for the money the customer has to spend. Work fast.

Could shave off time, cutting corners like cleaning fixtures to make it a nice finished job. Just do what the customer needs done and clock out, but since you charge more per hour its profitable.

Small guys like you are going to be more competitive because you can easily adjust to the circumstances. You can be a general contractor for ANY service like window cleaning, or detailing cars. Just find your nitch.

Clean gutters, or do landscape for your customers.

Latest posts

Latest posts