What's new

Shiva Grows

X15

9CF53A90-4382-49BD-A503-222EC32017E7.jpeg

Mortys post crunchie snack nap. Plus his brother always leaves him a little bit of his crunchies. He’s starting to get a little trout belly lol. He sure is cute when he wraps himself up in his blanket for a nap lol.
Hope all is good bud!

shiva82

my boys get around 4 pouches each per day, and i'm pretty sure i have to throw 1/3 away.
they have enough dry food available for the day, found something without grains and sugars and its 'sensitive' meaning easy on the digestion. i wish i could share it with you cause its pretty damn cheap too but its only available in my country.
i buy her ribeyes , fresh fish. all premium food... she prefers whiskers meat menu with gravy. she smashes the gravy and then comes running to me for another. she knows i'm a soft touch . if i put a piece f say liver , next to some of this gravy. she goes for gravy everytime

shiva82

View attachment 18969204
Mortys post crunchie snack nap. Plus his brother always leaves him a little bit of his crunchies. He’s starting to get a little trout belly lol. He sure is cute when he wraps himself up in his blanket for a nap lol.
Hope all is good bud!
awww . super cute . i will get the camera out shortly for Meech . i do need to work out why she is scared of going outside all of a sudden. i think maybe a new cat is on the street . on her patch

i'm ok . finished for the day early and the sun is out . properly . feels like spring . hope you are well too

Reactions: X15

shiva82

i always come home to a massive plate of food mess that is drying up as she has licked off the gravy ..... i take outside to give to the other cats and replace meeches plate with a fresh batch

Attachments

• IMG_0824.JPG
    IMG_0824.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0826.JPG
    IMG_0826.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 15