What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Hope your all well!

I’ve been busy as fuck with work, fixing saw’s and plants. Hardly been on here as I’ve got a few hours a night at the moment.

that is great news . busy is productive. production is beneficial. shiva grows thread, although awesome, is not important in the real world to me or anyone . i have maybe 3 months of solid 6 day week jobs . get it while we can . famine and feast . all opportunity is considered at least . got to battle our way through these state and bank inflated prices from food to housing . own nothing and be happy they say .

shiva82

shrinkflation, inflation and price rise . all real asset wealth being stolen . then they charge twice for bombs they produce. cause endless wars and never spend a penny. multiplying the debt constantly

Reactions: X15

GreenestBasterd

Rhett Butler kicking it like a king in the sun.
IMG_7755.jpeg

shiva82

big meech has had her 4 x packets of gravy already[ she eats all the gravy and leaves the meat alone until i leave the house and she will eventually eat the meat ] a handful of dreamies , and knows i'm about to leave soon so is meowing for more gravy

Reactions: X15

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
big meech has had her 4 x packets of gravy already[ she eats all the gravy and leaves the meat alone until i leave the house and she will eventually eat the meat ] a handful of dreamies , and knows i'm about to leave soon so is meowing for more gravy
man she eats quite a bit for her size. and a lot at once.
must be because shes out a lot.

GreenestBasterd

He’s a fussy fucker! Only eats tuna in spring water and won’t touch cat food or biscuits but loves gnawing on the big dog biscuits from their bowls.
He’s a tiny little runt we rescued from rspca.
Thinks he’s a dog and runs the garden over the staffy’s hahaha.

shiva82

man she eats quite a bit for her size. and a lot at once.
must be because shes out a lot.
she just has the gravy . i have to give her that many pouches to make sure she has enough solids. some dry treats , and dry food too. a mix . she has not been out all winter. i'm hoping she starts to go out more again. i think another cat is dominating her

she would live on my lap ,chest , back or shoulders full time if she could

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
she just has the gravy . i have to give her that many pouches to make sure she has enough solids. some dry treats , and dry food too. a mix . she has not been out all winter. i'm hoping she starts to go out more again. i think another cat is dominating her

she would live on my lap ,chest , back or shoulders full time if she could
my boys get around 4 pouches each per day, and i'm pretty sure i have to throw 1/3 away.
they have enough dry food available for the day, found something without grains and sugars and its 'sensitive' meaning easy on the digestion. i wish i could share it with you cause its pretty damn cheap too but its only available in my country.