What's new

Shire

L

Laugan Gaucher

Shire is a clone ! SSSDH ojd give a lot of gems looking like Shire ( if you couldn't get the clone )...I love it. top 3 for me ( SSSDH, Neville Haze, G13SkunkHaze )

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just sprouted a seed that came from a shire bud that was hit by a chemD banana. Lets see what happens :)

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Just sprouted a seed that came from a shire bud that was hit by a chemD banana. Lets see what happens :)

Love to see that. I flowered a bag-seed(s1) into about week 5 of actual flower. It was such an awesome mutant, we re-vegged her and took some cuts. It is about to be set free in the 303. This cut has been the star of my room since we got it and has out-yielded every other strain in a high heat CO2 enriched room. It grows like a damn vine, and has a little more diesel dominance than the shire. However it definitely has the unmistakable flavor of this, just like the shire.

imgres

I

Iron_Lion

DLB those a fuckin beautiful!!!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

zenoonez

Veteran
Looks de-funkin-lish. Heard nothing but good things, will get my mitts on her on of these days.

laughingmoon

No doubt this cut is going to get more attention now with the SSSDH releases from Rez. Question is, what are the chances of picking out a shire cut from a pack of IX?

Old Soul

Veteran
Beautiful as always DLB! The Shire is no joke, and will cut thru anything you have smoked prior to it, an all around winner imo.