What's new

Shire

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Chronic. Even through the HPS..

I have a nice sized 'shire' in my outdoor garden this year. First time with her. Still just a month in..but I'm getting excited. How long do you take the cut?

G

gdawg

Dang DLB nice bud what's the shire smelling like? Yes I'm from the boondocks..

WHere did this strain originate? What its make up. I have some of these beans laying around, heard its high in CBD, but thc is average.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Normally run the shire right around 80 days. The year I had her outdoors was a bit unlucky for us and she ended up in custody. My guess is outdoors she will be the last out of your garden. Run her as long as you can and you will be rewarded :) Ive got a cpl indoors now and it makes me wish I would have put her outdoors. Just wasnt going for big plants this year as our county is bassackwards and still a bit behind the curve. Trying to do our thing but be prudent about it :) Best of luck to you all .... Awesome plants as always Doc !!
Nice work old friend and thanks for sharing !

G

Guest3498

I always wondered about this one, never could get my mitts on it... What sort of flavors come with the shire? Does it lean to the diesel or hazey side of things?

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive run her up to 99 days. I prefer her around 80. Doc and I actually had a little heads up on who could run her the latest. We both prefer her earlier then 90 :) Taste like straight up paint thinner at 90 shes a stringent girl !

roach

Veteran
i hate you guys (well not realy, just jealous) why do i have to live in this god forsaken shithole, everything i need for growing i have to order from england or holland and forget about clones....

besides that she looks mighty tasty :)

shopvac

Damn doc good to see ya!!! and MR B jiggy asher :D A whole bunch of the gang lol

Shire is tearin it up as always eh? Great pics Hope all is fantastic and the buds are bountiful folks!!!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shire 70 days

Shire 70 days

Prolly run her two more weeks. Havent ran her for a couple years .. have a ways to go to get her dialed in like I used to have her. Shes a great girl and I am so looking forward to having a bit of sativa hybrid stash to puff for a bit ... yummmm !!!!! Thanks for growing out the seeds and finding this gem of a girl Doc. Shes a great plant!! Also thanks to Rez for all he does to bring us such treasures !!

picture.php