What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SHERRY - Skunkman's #1 x Kona Cherry

G

firstly i need to thank KingRalph for the dank Big-Isle Hawaiian treats...
here's his results not too long ago....
3890Sherry-freshcut-med.jpg

looks yummy to me!:bongsmi:

moving right along,

these are fem. beanz
2 seedplants will go under a 150hps
maybe 12/12 to start i have to ask him finishin heights
clones will go to the gh when it warms up a bit,
so may start on a veg schedual

5538SHERRY_TAKE_2.JPG

24hrs later and we got two girlish tailz..
:Bolt:

Last edited:

Wrecked

Looks :yummy: to me to cj.... im down for the show she looks like she would be a good yeilder by those buds... PeAcE

G

thx wrecked

thx wrecked

i wonder where ralph went,
i saw him in chat and went over to ask him the deal and he bounced

we need to catch up old friend,
hit me up when ya see this if yer now gone 4 the day:smile:

wrecked it should yield twice as well as the gold, considerin the half skunk lineage...his kona cherry yields about the same as the gold, too bad its lost to history.

on a lighter note hawaiian grown has the cherry on lockdown

on a darker note yet again that member seems to be MIA at the moment

hope yer OK, HG, you were a true asset to this community and i hope to see you back soon representin the big island

here's that pic, sorry camera was dead so had no shot of the cracked seeds - LOL (i dont think any1 noticed:wink:)
5538SHERRY_CRACKED.JPG

happy sunday wrecked
hope you are feeling well:smile:
5538KONA_MESS-med.JPG

Kona G.:bongsmi:

KingRalph

am i just hallucinatin causa lack o sleep or does that bud really have a gold tint to it?!

:p howdy do sucka. had drunkards n hoes in the place earlier... well still drunkards but unconscious ones... so sorry if i ditched chat abruptly hehe. looks like a good start weee tails glad the germin is all good, just popped 8 here for a friend, 100% germ rate, lovin it!

hmm bout finishin heights.. there are 2 sizes, the short one ya may not even wanna top as it finishes around 2.5' with minimal veg. it'll take about 2-2.5wks from sprout to maturity even on 12/12 so do whatever :) now the tall pheno finishes at 3.5' so train the livin hell outta it! ya can always check my thread for comparison pics on the phenos, or catch me if ya can! :p

oh n HG popped up with a reappearance (glad ta see ya back 'round man!) so yeah it'd be sweet ta get a glimpse of the kona cherry in it's native environment, if we could be so lucky :)

things have settled down finally, it's different, much more OG-ish as to be expected, but it's still the same place an i'm happy ta stick around, glad ya stuck it out too capt. hope i can get some pics for ya soon man... meanwhile i'ma watch ya work, keep it up man, should be fun :woohoo:

peace n green thumbs as always el capitan :joint:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uffff nice nuggz man ;)
how did you produced those fem beans ? did you do Soma´s Rodlization?
mhm i dont know that genentics only Sk#1 from Sam is known what is Kona ?
stay safe m8
Fj

Wrecked

Yea im feeling great today cj its harvest season... Kona is a hawaiian plant Fj... HAwaiian herb rocks and i cant wait till i bloom my hawaiian once again building cuts... every hawaiin bud i have had weather grown outside on the island or in my indoors setup had the superfunk thats unexplainable... SO is it the kona cherry thats lost? well cant wait to see how she grows crossed to skunk 1... Good luck with teh grow cj... PeAcE :joint: :wave:

KingRalph

heya fjällhöga didn't use rodelization as i didn't wanna use banana pollen but real pollen so it's a bit different n involved a bit more. the kona cherry is similar to the purported "maui wowie" that was used to make the cherry bomb II ya've grown.

my kona cherry was lost during the second reveg attempt :( but did live on in a couple crosses... just not the same but still nice nonetheless, capt'll show ya hehe

unexplainable superfunk ahhhhh tis great. what're your hawaiian like wrecked? ya enjoy it moore than than the cuts ya have or what? always love seein other hawaiian breeds :)

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Cap, looks like your off to a good start.
What medium they goin in?
Be nice to see your grow man keep us posted you Salty mofo :joint:

Wrecked

I have smoked maui wowie outdoor from the island before not as receant as i would like.... I am growing royal hawaaian from reef its a hawaian indica crossed to a hawaiian sativa that i have ran before and the nugs where awsome and i have cuts going from the same lady i grew and loved before... His chery bomb 3 is supposed to be the most maui dominant and i should take down a few cherry bomb2 x blueberry in maybe a week and half... PeAcE

G

The 'happy sunday' nug pic is some tripped-out Kona Gold ....taken early

The 'happy sunday' nug pic is some tripped-out Kona Gold ....taken early

@KingRalph yeah,you trippin :rasta:
just funnin, that herb IS gold, in person...
the pics don't show it well at all. good eye.
molto grazie !! but, where's my pepperoni?:chin:
hehe thx 4 the info man, talk 2 ya in a bit, hope

@fjällhöga thanks 4 kind words, be well dude

@Wrecked you can find a test grow of the strain featured in this thread in the same forum. feeling good? RIGHTEOUS. stay that way, ill catch ya on the flipside brotha

@Dr._D hey what's crackin doc there's no grow set up for these yet:biglaugh:ill trow somethin together soon tho:rasta:
i have some of my 33 mix* made up just have to lime it:wallbash:then to 5" jumbo squares
be well docta def...thx 4 checkin in homey

*33 mix = 33%peat + 33%perlite + 33%vermiculite + 0.5%hydrated lime 0.5%gypsum
occasionally i'll add a healthy scoop of fox farms peace of mind dry food + mycorhizzae
o, right, and some crushed epsom salts fer good measure...

5538Kona_G_1_ass_end-thumb.JPG
5538kona_golden_foxtail-thumb.JPG

Kona Gold up close and poysinul..

G

6900oops_day_late.JPG

KingRalph said:
cap'll show ya..
yeah,eventually, right?:biglaugh:

day late and the ladies are residin in their lovely new home--square pots of my mix
:woohoo:

o yeah, i left out the gypsum as i dont want to lock out potassium with too much calcium.

ill add a pinch to the 7 gallons tho,
loosens things since i dont go too crazy on perlite in the larger cans

later gang

KingRalph

i wish i kept more worm castings around. seedlings love that shit. i'm enjoyin peat capt just a couple weeks bake :p speakin o bakin, more edibles made, lovea da space cake. but back on topic sherry... i just have old pics so i'll dump em here :p

G

3890CherrySkunk60days-top2.jpg

THIS is what i call dank--cant wait to find this phenotype!
thanks for the inspiration my dude

hope yer hangin in there :)

Ps-lmk on the nutes--flora Nova is the one hehe

be well

Last edited:
G

yep, thats king ralphs work tho hehe not me

i can only aspire to such greatness ;)

:bow:hail to tha king!

G

guest3854

Well go on with yer bad self , King Ralph ! I'm rootin fer ya (pun intended)