What's new

She said no, I was like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I then told him it was grown from base salts. He honestly did not believe me.

there was a cup in north america a few months back that i entered... outdoor grown liquid fert fed Skunkdawg.

the judges (blind contest) were testing it praising the greatness of my organic grown indoor as they were smoking it... My entry ended up placing 4th out of 20+ entries in the hybrid category - the top score in potency.

after the results were announced it was revealed my entry was not organic (and that it was an outdoor entry). apparently that pisses people off, the ones that "know". knocking them off their high and mighty thrones doesnt sit too well i guess. i didnt put them up there if i did i would have raised them up a bit more first LOL

truth fucking hurts.

its all about using way less than suggested....

Jbonez

Veteran
lol thx Avi, I like when they said to nominate a thread, at first you were like "Vert section" I fuckin died bro...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mister d just post the nomination in the thread, and read first post for stipulations.... what u gonna nominate D? just wondering,

i was told that anyone can nominate by simply posting the user, thread, link reason right there in the thread

but HURRY, today is the last day for nominating, only 2 or 3 nominations so far, if there were 20 nominations moderators would narrow it down to 5 or 10 or something for easy voting and make sure all threads meet the qualifications.....

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
I have preached chlorine ever since I came out of hiding on this site. Probably 10 of my posts so far I have told people to use it. Works wonders in stopping root rot and other bacteria from taking hold. Made a world of difference in my aero setups. Only thing I don't like about it, it seems to dissipate quickly, I add back daily now
Dutchmaster Zone has chloramine, which lasts longer than chlorine. Some also like H2O2 (dissipates fast) and/or Physan 20 to clean out res. And the Heisenberg tea recipe some say works when all else has failed.

Yeah excellent thread, I'll nominate eeet! :tiphat:

D

DHF

Speaks volumes that someone would nominate a damn closet "transition" setup from vert-ville for grow of the season......but...the stacked cups are kinda sorta cool......and why ?.....Cuz.....

We rule down heah.....:moon:.....

Peace....Freds.....

Jbonez

Veteran
You guys... I just wanna e-hug the shit outa you mofos...

So I stepped up my veg game a bit, needs another rack of lights, Ill pick them up tomorrow.. You know I LOVES me some tent farming...

picture.php

unspoken

Is that a t5 fixture? Looks a lot like the t8 fixture I grabbed from a big box store. Works well for new cuts and small veg plants.

Jbonez

Veteran
T8's from the depot.. Gonna grab another one and throw it in for a bit more light..

Its a 2x4 hydrohut, but its more like 2.5x4.5...

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
She said no, I was like....

I talked about it earlier in this thread, but I finally finished a mock up of my stackable walls. I want to do the finished product with metal studs, but for now scraps will have to suffice...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359600810.913439.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359600833.256979.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359600856.156986.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts