What's new

Share Your Pet Pictures and Stories

H

Hal

Breezy420 said:
I'll take a stab at this as well. Meet ransom hes a 3 year old Belgian Malinois who is trained in S&R work and will hopefully obtain his French Ring III this summer. He's my best friend and goes everywhere with me. In fact he comes to work with me every day!

As of monday Ransom has a new brother to play with and is adapting very well to sharing my wife and I's attention around the house. Meet Clovis, another Malinois from a different breeder, out of KNPV working lines.

lol...hah!

Does Ransom carry a bag of weed on his collar...kinda like the St. Bernards are always pictured with a little cask of whiskey around their necks? Heehee.

If I ever need rescue I sure hope I see Ransom runnin my way.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I still have my old geezer kitty,Bossy and demanding as always, she wouldn't let me take her picture today tho,runs from the camera probably thinks its medicine as she takes a lot of it ,(high blood pressure, thyroid and kidney problems, rough gettin old )but she about 20 or so . I've had her 18 years... I'll edit in an old pic later,

Last edited:
G

No reason for a dog to get high? Try and argue that point with this guy.
He really hates the stuff.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
dogzilla.jpg

We had a dog that looked like that one, but with a doberman coloration......we called it a Pinheaded Montreal Slughound.

Not the smartest dog, he once ran full-tilt into a telephone pole headfirst whilst chasing a squirrel....................said squirrel was of course running on a wire 25' in the air.

Having an inferiority complex, he also used to go after large dogs....they would trod upon him as he tried to bite their noses.....

Last edited:

Nikijad4210

Veteran
genkisan said:
We had a dog that looked like that one, but with a doberman coloration......we called it a Pinheaded Montreal Slughound.

Not the smartest dog, he once ran full-tilt into a telephone pole headfirst whilst chasing a squirrel....................said squirrel was of course running on a wire 25' in the air.

Having an inferiority complex, he also used to go after large dogs....they would trod upon him as he tried to bite their noses.....
Ya know, Genki, it is often difficult to determine if you're yanking our collective chain or not :biglaugh:
But I'll assume you're not, purely because our dog's about that stupid, too.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
I swear it is the truth........

This is the dog that at the age of 19 once walked right over an open trap door in the floor(being blind by this age) and fell 6 feet into a dirt floored basement, only to say "Wurf", and trot over to the side fer a nap....tough little badger of a dog, let me tell ya.

Dumb as a sack of hammers, and neurotic.......... but tough.

Last edited:

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Dumb as a sack of hammers
Yep, that's ours alright. Roll his tennis ball across the room, and he always manages to plow head-first right into the wall....We're now the proud owners of an idiot dog who did this repeatedly enough times to dent the damn wall with his frickin' head.

G

This our cat Venus. She is the most friendliest and loving cat I have ever owned, loves people and loves attention. She sleeps in bed with us every night.

We got her from some friends of ours who had to downsize the zoo they had going on at their house.They really wanted to give us Venus because the first time I ever went to their house Venus picked me out of a crowd to come and sit on my lap and just purred non stop the whole time, It was as if she actually picked me,instead of the other way around.As funny as this sounds she is more like our daughter, than our pet(no real kids yet) we spoil the shit out of her.

Last edited:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Here is Luke, my pal. He just over a year old, German Sheperd mut. He is strictly an outdoor dog and loves to play in the snow. I'll go out and play with him later, the only thing is he gets so excited and has no idea how big he is. He will knock me down and jump on me, he weighs over 80 pounds! lol I don't care, I love him.

He usually looks so white when there is no snow.......

2r3gfol.jpg

30hsb9x.jpg

Breezy420

POMH jumping up is relatively easy to correct.When he comes at you to jump up step into him so it throws his timing off and say no firmly. He will quickly learn its unacceptable to jump up on you when he gets knocked over instead of you.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Breezy420 said:
POMH jumping up is relatively easy to correct.When he comes at you to jump up step into him so it throws his timing off and say no firmly. He will quickly learn its unacceptable to jump up on you when he gets knocked over instead of you.

I am getting to the point of having to admit, he is a bit out of control. I think I need help!!!!

G

Howdy Sugar-butt!
Good to see ya! Luke is near as big as you are! No need to have a wet and muddy dog mucking up your nightys..hehe. Get with me and I'll walk ya thru it. Luke looks like he's the only one enjoying all the snow we're getting. hehe. Hows that AD doing? I'm smokin' mine now...doesn't taste real special fresh dried....but it has some thump!

Love ya babe,
Seed

Last edited:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Spreading Seed said:
Howdy Sugar-butt!
Good to see ya! Luke is near as big as you are! No need to have a wet and muddy dog mucking up your nightys..hehe. Get with me and I'll walk ya thru it. Luke looks like he's the only one enjoying all the snow we're getting. hehe. Hows that AD doing? I'm smokin' mine now...doesn't taste real special fresh dried....but it has some thump!

Love ya babe,
Seed

Hi baby, thanks. We will have to met in chat and talk about him.
My AD is 3 weeks in flower and looks good... :yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts