What's new

Shale gas!

_Ina_

Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5XxmFCnmEw
this is Park place energy on Money TV...what a name of television:( They speak about shale gas in our two countries. here i know for sure there is more than 6 companies who wants to do research about shale gas,and i know for sure research is dangerous like using,because they use the same technology-fracking. so if they tell u ;this is just research"dont believe that:) i,m not sure they already started in your country,i hope not. some people from Dobrich says they did in Vama Veche but i dont know is this true for sure.Here they are still wondering what to do,but we hurt they allready get lots of money to let it happen. But they forgot about one thing...:)if i find more info about balkans or Romania specially i will let u know,but really,there is too litle info about that. i see it is secret and why they keeping it secret? because it is something very good?! i dont think so:)

_Ina_

Veteran
Guys,there is big chances to stop fracking in BG!:) i hope u gonna stop it in Romania before it starts,Balkans must be save from fracking. there is someone who is against,find him/her and you will be two;)

MJgrow

Nu prea inteleg de ce nu apare nimic pe la tv si prin ziare despre asa ceva. Se pare ca bulgarii vecini sunt ceva infinit+1 mai uniti ca noi.

_Ina_

Veteran
Eho,i,m sorry but the translator didnt get that:)Here is what happen on 14 01 2012. More and more people starting to understand the problem and the politics even give promises to moratorium soon. I never believe them,but they are trully scared haha it was great experience this protest:) We hope may be all of the Balcans will do the same soon:) Because there is no borders for the air and water. Those motherfuckers want to frack all of eastern Europe as u can see in internet.
http://www.demotix.com/photo/1001940/nationwide-protests-against-shale-gas-exploration-bulgaria
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/feedarticle/10041042

_Ina_

Veteran
do u know there is underground water supplies in" Dobruja" and they are under both countries next to Dunav and Black sea? all of north Bulgaria using this supplies for drinking and water plants.i think in your coutry many people use the same underground waters. so if we dont frack this underground water your government will do and then what?! i think it is time for u to check out whats going on with this problem in your country!if u need some king of assistance we will be happy to help you some how to save the Balkans from fracking. Pls speak with your friends and see what u can do!

_Ina_

Veteran
I saw you have other problems now but dont forget they use the time very well:( And dont let violence happen on protests!

_Ina_

Veteran
Thank u!;) In fact i think anyone can make it:)we drink and smoke now for the victory:) but still must be carefull,there is still no law against fracking:) i hope it will be soon:/Just check how is the situation with Chevron( any other companies)in your country. They will start to drill using this method soon,im not sure where exactly in you country. I hurt it will be near Vama Veche and Mangalia.

_Ina_

Veteran
So,my friends will start new protests,this time against fracking in Romania. On 26 in our capital Sofia we gonna stand up in front of the Romanian embassy and give the ambassador petition from 100 000 bulgarians about the danger of polluting our underground water,which we protecting now. You wont here it on TV,im sure:) Unfortunately it is not the right time to do this,i saw what is happening in Romania in this moment. i think we cant do much without help from some of your eco organizations and citizens. We can't tell Romania:dont frack but the danger is for us again. in these areas the underground water is the same for both countries so pls think about it and help us if u think fracking can be dangerous! By the way it is not right to use violence on protests,bad idea! Peacefull protests making them more angry and they have nothing to do to stop this kind of protests:)One of those people who are leading our movement against fracking sad them:"see u on the street!!!" and then they decide to do what we want:)they were scared of those peaceful protests because they cant use power,army or police to stop it haha

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
i think if you get it into the news there, and a good news source takes the story in english, would be pretty easy to inform the press here in Romania about it. if the people here would know more about fracking and the movements you made in your home country and how you stopped it, I'm pretty sure some would protest about it.

_Ina_

Veteran
I hope so:) i will send you information about this event,i,m not sure it will be so massive like the last one but it is important. dont believe the press or TV! Ours were keepin scilence untill they were sure fracking will be BAN. Then every TV starts to talk about it:) before that-NOTHING NOWHERE! if it was no internet and face book they would frack us just like that and dont tell anything even when the water starts to get brown:) just like they doing in Poland:( before i sent u clip straigh from Poland's TV that looks just like Gasland:( but they are keep telling us everything in Poland is juuust fine!:) I just dont believe any politics or mass media anymore after that shock with this fucking gas!
Here once again the truth about Poland! This is on polish but you will understand what is going on:)and if they give u poland for example remember this:) they alllways give poland for example everything is FINE with shale gas. by the way 7 people from theyr government were arested for giving shale gas permitions with corruption:)
http://www.youtube.com/user/KronikaAkaszy1#p/a/u/1/3DhUqCf3FYM

_Ina_

Veteran
By the way see the Romanian groups in Facebook against shale gas. They are getting bigger.

_Ina_

Veteran
I saw your government gonna trick you in your country,like ours trick us so many times. they gonna change your prime minister with someone else and everything will be like before.Your protests will be for nothing. ive seen this here. Blow all motherfuckers from your govenrmnt haha and get brand new people:). By the way-what a winter!!!So did you learn more about that SHALE GAS? I know u have no time for that right now,but Chevron and the others will hurry up after what happened in BG. I hope they cant work in that snow storm:(