What's new

Shades of Grape

Thunder- lol. sorry for that. a little stoned apparently. well hopefully somebody can at least benifit and learn something from what I said.

RL- You know, all I really know about it is my circle of friends have been doing it for a number of years. from what im told its actually from up there. They are pretty confident about the mom, but like I said this is all coming from other people. Very trustworthy people who know what theyre talking about, but still, other people. Whatever the lineage is, I love it. Another thing, I dont think most of these pics have been of our actual purps strain. The one pic was, but it is pretty bright looking but thats not a true representation of what it looks like, espically dried. I do a lot of purple strains and most of my pics are of pk and others, because the purps moms have been under construction. Ill see if I can find some more actual purp pics.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I took some shots of the nug you left me the other day I'll post them later even though it wasn't fully purple like you said it was still lovely!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I thought I had pics of it I gotta look in a different folder maybe...

I have GREAT NEWS!!!! Well for me it's great news it would be bad to some hahah but out of my last 3 Oregon Grape bag seeds I popped I got 2 males and 1 female!! I'm fucking stoked cuz they all look very similar in veg which makes me think this Oregon Grape strain has been grown year after year by seed from a close group cuz I've read on other forums it's rare to get a hold of ect and I haven't seen it since and never seen anyone growing it but I have seen a few talking about it like I said on other pot forums. Now if it has been growing from seed year after year with the grower leaving a male or two in a section of the garden to make enough seeds for next years crop would the strain then just be inbreeding with itself? I ask cuz they smell and look similar all have thick stalks and boy was I shocked to find 2 males!! That means out of the 5 seeds that made it I had 3 males and 2 females so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's not hermi seed right? I know it's possible for S1s to show a male here and there but not that many would it? Just seems more like normal breeding to me I've seen plenty of dudes grow out a 5 pack and only get 2 females. I'll post some pics of the dudes and my new bitch in a little bit..

Latest posts

Latest posts