What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SFV OG Kush

LostTribe

Premium user
got me some boutique chicken manure and seabird guano to coax those "haze" flavors from my SFV...

View Image

Do You Even Variegation Bro????
View Image

Fifty days in and Neville himself would be proud of this stellar Dutch hybrid.:biggrin:
View Image

First of NO disrespect, but they do look nice but having grown out quite a few Pure Old-timers Haze and crosses I don't find any OG to have any similarities in either taste or growth pattern.

The Haze is so heavily inbred nearly everything it touches remains mostly Haze. OG is not a haze varietal.

chunky's just trollin cause youd have to be taking that manure and guano straight to the dome to be thinking theres any haze in SFV or OGK for that matter.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you guys lock down the original in the end? I thought this one might be lost in the sea of clones you guys have,

Hay,,, did cali just distroy a load of weed because you couldn't get it into labs and packaged in kid proof packages before the deadline?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
First of NO disrespect, but they do look nice but having grown out quite a few Pure Old-timers Haze and crosses I don't find any OG to have any similarities in either taste or growth pattern.

The Haze is so heavily inbred nearly everything it touches remains mostly Haze. OG is not a haze varietal.

chunky's just trollin cause youd have to be taking that manure and guano straight to the dome to be thinking theres any haze in SFV or OGK for that matter.

yeah, I was fishing that day...:laughing:

yeah, if I smoke too much of her my eyes go all squinty and her leaves start looking all thin and I feel like I'm in Hamsterdam...:biggrin:

look it's happening again... where's Neville???
View Image

the picture in that post was Blue Dream. :biggrin:

all in response to an old post claiming haze as an OG parent, go back a few pages and you'll see the old quotes about the haze.

nev's haze as parent of OG,
really? you have clearly never smoked the nev.

almost lost the SFV, got a baby with a few mites on her tryin' to get healthy.

Wendull C.

Veteran
so do the OG cuts like a dryer medium for rooting then? just keep it a little moist kinda thing?

No, i find it likes the medium more saturated. If i treat a cherry pie or a jack herer the exact same way as my baby girl sfv, I lose half. Let em get a bit drier, no problem.

I have grown this og a long time.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
u can still grab this cut from a clone nursery in LA called Green Dragon... they call it "OG No Cross".. they brag about it all the time on Instagram about it being the Original SFV and what not...

I still have my cut from APE via Swerve

Medfinder

Chemon 91
user142420 pic1811501 1514097743
user142420 pic1811501 1514097743

nice chunky! here's my SFV hybrid/Larry OG that I'm chopping at the moment. very strong very racy! the complete opposite to my second favorite the glue.

hmm... looking on point heres SFV from a Nursery in the LBC.

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
yeah, I was fishing that day...:laughing:

the picture in that post was Blue Dream. :biggrin:

all in response to an old post claiming haze as an OG parent, go back a few pages and you'll see the old quotes about the haze.

almost lost the SFV, got a baby with a few mites on her tryin' to get healthy.

wasnt trying to hate just was saying. If you ran her straight guanos might get similar scents and smells.

I've been in hydro for nearly 20 years now since last pure guano's which I miss but can no longer replicate. I've tried. Gave up my dro is way better and automated now I just pop n drop.

Best to you ChunkyP love your pics,
LT

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I really love the sound of the sfv clone..i wish someone would send it over to the uk..ive never tried this lemon fule og flavour you American guys talk about. .it sounds so so good.

who's got the most oldscool cut? .. is there a few different sfv cuts or has the original managed to fight off the copy cats? ,,,,copy cating distroyed has near wiped our the original clone

Hey rick,
Its high time we got to try some SFV kush. If she comes my way i'll send her out to you.

mack 10

Veteran
Plus one on that. Legend,true,bty were not fussy.
Def more bad ass OG is needed 'pon de uk

JetLife175

Veteran
I find it really hard to believe that none of the earlier OG cuttings have made it across the pond. Fire, XXX, Skywalker, SFV, Josh D? None??? What a shame. You guys are really missing out.

therevverend

Veteran
Picture of my buddy's SFV OG x (Grape Ape x Bubblegum)

picture.php

picture.php

And the purple grape phenotype:

picture.php

Just realized I haven't sampled the finished buds yet. I need to fix that. I don't think there's anything I can write that can describe the smells. The green one had the fine wine grape vintage smell. If the wine was sifted grape hashish.

The purple grape pheno smelled like purple grapes. Not the kind you can buy in the store, more like purple Christmas grapes. Except sweeter and better.

He dusted with plenty of male pollen but I don't think a single seed took on the purple grape pheno. Unbelievable but it happens sometimes. I'm hoping he took clones. Luckily he gave me a bit of pollen from the SFV OG x (GA x BG) male and I did some dusting myself. We'll see, it's almost time to open the seed buds and see what matured and what didn't.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Sfvog is just straight up nice lip smacking zesty lemon makes ya gums zing she isnt gassy or like the wd40 nail varnish remover spectrum or diesely its just straight as i described...

Dutch passions masterkush has some nice lemon phenos... i had a pheno that was like the softest creamy lemon chello smoke and but had the power to match even the lemons carried off in the smoke... you know the 1

What is the origins of the sfv? Is she a chem91 s1 pheno or is she an ogkush cross?

Bless