What's new

SF Giants Playoff's and their chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog420

Veteran
Your a good dad.

Where are you seats Nade? Not really a bad seat in the house. I did sit behind the left field foul pole and didn't really enjoy that seat, but even the upper deck you can see the game just fine.

Nade420xOG

Thanks bro. My parents were lousy at parenting. I mean they provided but not much nuturing and teaching. So I revolve my life into making sure my kid grows up to be a good man. Not all boneheaded like I was.

But yea I think that's where we are. Upperdeck section 327..

Bulldog420

Veteran
Thanks bro. My parents were lousy at parenting. I mean they provided but not much nuturing and teaching. So I revolve my life into making sure my kid grows up to be a good man. Not all boneheaded like I was.

But yea I think that's where we are. Upperdeck section 327..

Further evidence of you being a good dad, be proud of that. Not much in life matters when it's all over, family is what matters to most in the end.

Is rain in forecast? I know where I am about 2 hours out it should be raining come game time.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I watched the whole game last night, first time in years...and stayed up til about 11:30pm so it's the latest I've stayed up in a while.

Royals are looking like a great team right now. Can't beat them. Will be watching tonight

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

While its pouring here in my little hole in the triangle, the game looks good to go tonight.

And if I was not clear:

Phuquing GO ROYALS
:)

Nade420xOG

Awe man...i'm over here yelling over these Royals fans. Fake as Giants fans in here ...I swear...
Go Giants

One lady try to tell me keep it down. I was like you trying to here "lets go royals retarded ass

Anyway me and my boy having fun. Thee edibles kicked in good

Attachments

• 20141025_173910.jpg
    20141025_173910.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 14

Nade420xOG

6'5 corn fed beast tomorrow.

Bulldog420 you see your homie's boat ? LOL

Attachments

• IMG_20141025_185301.jpg
    IMG_20141025_185301.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

watts

ohms
Veteran
Huge win for the Giants tonight. I want some Ghirardelli Chocolate.. the ones with caramel in the middle.

Bulldog420

Veteran
6'5 corn fed beast tomorrow.

Bulldog420 you see your homie's boat ? LOL

He will be in the cove for today's game, it was parked behind left field in the marina.

Great game Giants, now Bum has to come out and dominate the game for us to be in a good place going back to KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.