Not open for further replies.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Ah the "Boat People"

Ah the "Boat People"

What a way to party at the game.

My Dad was a "Boat People", they know how to party

To bad we haven't seen any runs over the wall.

Go Giants :party::party:

Bulldog420

Veteran
I can hear the chant in the background, MVP, MVP, MVP. Maybe this time people will think Bum deserves it. Gotta win the series for that to happen, and now we go to KC. May the best team win.

Bulldog420

Veteran
I hope Timmy gets in the game and finishes it off for the Giants. Would love to see him pitch 3 perfect innings. That would be the cherry on top.

Bulldog420

Veteran
its not over yet.

No it's not, not even close. KC will bring their game at home, you can count on that. I must say, KC has really been impressing me. They are true pro's that play the game how it should be played. When Strickland got all hot headed the Royals took it really well and didn't start a mini war, even though Strickland was way out of line. I have a lot of respect for this team, they are true classy competitors, hats off to you guys.

Bulldog420

Veteran
Drunk post, none of us have ever done that........:comfort:(sarcasm) Hope you got things worked out.

Game day, can't wait.

Cool Moe

Veteran
picture.php

I think Timmy is injured and unavailable for tonight's game. Bumgarner was nails twice in this series, if they go on to win he will have deserved all the accolades he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.