What's new

Sexuality - giving and taking.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Beware of the chick that will let you "take it out on her"....she's a whore. Not only that, but a homewrecking whore.....fuck how hot she is, that's ugly ass behavior. Honestly, that bitch has probably had waaaaay too many dicks in her, that's also kind of nasty dude... Pussy is not that damn deep. If you and your lady have bedroom problems that can't be fixed, then please end the relationship in a way that allows her some dignity....you would be a worthless ass yourself if you didn't.

I know these problems are usually deal breakers for men, just be fair with her.....all this advice and joking around about the subject should be taken with a grain of salt, it's your life and you need to deal with it however works out best for you. That's my "serious" advice to you. And just to mention, I can't hold it against you for being unhappy with the situation....as a woman, I know it's very important for men to be satisfied in the bedroom.

Last edited:

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Really, the simplest solution is: if you really really want her to go down on you, and she won't, there's no sense in forcing her. The only solution, therefore, is to find a chick who WILL go down on you. However, if you really do care about her child and her, then maybe you can compromise.

But, take heed - if she just lays there like a fish, all the time or even most of the time, it's not worth it. You'll bump heads (and not uglies) later if not sooner. Remember, there's only a small list of things that ruin relationships...

Bad Sex is one of them, unfortunately.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
If a girl won't give me head... I smack the burger out of her hand and drop her at the nearest bus stop.

Head is mandatory and reciprocated enthusiastically.

S

S N A F U

This seemed to be relevant

mkXLc.jpg

C

cork144

just get her to do somthing for you then make it seem that you enjoyed what she did for you more than you enjoy pleasing her,

Ganglere

Been kind of busy here...

Never said anything about wanting head. The matter was more a general one about having to do with a person just lying there and not really showing any interest about anything other than it's own enjoyment. Obviously coupled with my own issues, witch I believe you undoubtedly correctly concluded I need therapy for.

As for an update: Things are definetly going the right way. I finally found the balls to just have an grown-up conversation about the subject. Well, over the days it's been several, and we've kind of worked out that we'll work on it. So, yeah, things are improving, and I kind of have figured out a lot of shit I should have figured out years ago.

My postings on this thread have been really emotional. not the best of times for being reasonable... Thanks for your thoughts :)

I am aware that I risk becoming Yummy2, but that can't be helped.

Here is the deal. I'm with this girl, and she's pretty great. Most of her atributes are a perfect match for me. However, when it comes to sex, she's extremely passive. She's down with me pleasing her, she actually gets pretty wild. But she never take her turn. Her idea of sex is me working my ass off and her lying there enjoying herself. I would do anything for her (or any girl I'm with), and I frequently do.

After having been together for quite some time I am starting to feel really frustrated and I am considering ending it. With my upbringing it feels wrong to finnish my relationship with this reasoning, but I feel like I'm loosing out on my life. And I feel taken advantage off.

What I'd like to know is: do you think you would stand for this? Is sexual problems (even admittedly minor ones) a good reason for breaking up with somebody? I love her and shit, but love-schmove...

Input would be grand :tiphat:
Wow...Tossing her out because she sucks in the sack. You are losing out on your life because she isn't on top riding you or being dominant sexually and somehow that means she is taking advantage of you?

You probably do not need to be in a relationship with her because if you loved her you wouldn't consider leaving her over levels of sexual performance.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Shades of gray Stonerchick, I've dumped women because it had been MONTHS since we'd had sex. Life is too short to have a sexless relationship, so instead of cheating I dumped her and found someone who actually enjoys sex and being with me.

Then I met my wife, and now I'm back at square one. I swear to god, they must put something in wedding cake that causes women to lose their desire completely.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm scared to death of marriage. Most my friends who have gotten married said the BJ's shut down after the ring goes on the finger.

I just don't think I can live in a world without blow job's. That's like a world without air and water. That's why guys have morning wood, right? At least that's what I always thought it was for. :biglaugh:

Humping a dead fish isn't a lot of fun either. You're on the right track about talking about it with her and getting it the open and being comfortable talking about it. The more the better.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i gotta say ive found marriage unlike what you guys (Lazy & Spastic) are talking about... but maybe i got the 1 in 10 wife haha

I LOVE YOU HONEY IF YOU SEE THIS HEHEHEHE

C

Cookie monster

You probably do not need to be in a relationship with her because if you loved her you wouldn't consider leaving her over levels of sexual performance.

So the poor guy is supposed to just accept an unhealthy sex life because he loves her?
Love is a 2 way street and being sexually compatible is an integral part of it.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Shades of gray Stonerchick, I've dumped women because it had been MONTHS since we'd had sex. Life is too short to have a sexless relationship, so instead of cheating I dumped her and found someone who actually enjoys sex and being with me.

Then I met my wife, and now I'm back at square one. I swear to god, they must put something in wedding cake that causes women to lose their desire completely.

That is EXACTLY why Poopy and I WILL NOT get married. All I need is a man's word and his d*ck. Lol, okay...and some good weed...hahahaha :)

C

Cookie monster

That is EXACTLY why Poopy and I WILL NOT get married. All I need is a man's word and his d*ck. Lol, okay...and some good weed...hahahaha :)

Ditto....well substitute a mans word for a womans word in my case.

Latest posts

Latest posts