What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sexual frustration...

P

princessofpurp

have you ever thought that maybe she is just tired. that can totally kill my sex drive. i work two jobs and sometimes work 12+ hour days. and when i get home the last thing i wanna do is have sex. your lucky if i even want to eat dinner some nights. and this may sound really stupid but i get really turned on when my boyfriend just totally takes care of everything around the house at night.... i"m talking makes dinner, does the dishes, cleans the house, does a little laundry. because i know that he was thinking, "damn she is working her ass off today" and that makes me wanna just pounce on him even if i am tired... also sometimes if i am too tired that night, i might wake him up early in the AM after a refreshing nights sleep! morning sex is a great way to start the day!

and this kinda sounds bad but maybe if you try to get some in the morning she will be groggy and not really realize whats going on until its go time...

you never know...:)

petal

really nice thoughtful post princessofpurp.

loved

princessofpurp said:
and this kinda sounds bad but maybe if you try to get some in the morning she will be groggy and not really realize whats going on until its go time...

:smile:

Great to have you posting here.

petal

angelsoffspring

princessofpurp said:
have you ever thought that maybe she is just tired. that can totally kill my sex drive. i work two jobs and sometimes work 12+ hour days. and when i get home the last thing i wanna do is have sex. your lucky if i even want to eat dinner some nights. and this may sound really stupid but i get really turned on when my boyfriend just totally takes care of everything around the house at night.... i"m talking makes dinner, does the dishes, cleans the house, does a little laundry. because i know that he was thinking, "damn she is working her ass off today" and that makes me wanna just pounce on him even if i am tired... also sometimes if i am too tired that night, i might wake him up early in the AM after a refreshing nights sleep! morning sex is a great way to start the day!

Here, Here! Sometimes a good night's rest is all us ladies need to get the mojo going. Not to be too brash but, set ur alarm clock 1/2 hour earlier and wake her up with a little tounge action.

By the time the two of u get ur jollies off, it's time to get up, shower off the nasty funk, brush the ball juice taste out of ur mouth, light one up, and start the day. :fsu:

mazzakush

Verite said:
Sounds like she just needs a little muskrat love.

Hillary%20Clinton.jpg

that's just goddamn disturbing.

but actually, i had a wierd but flipped situation a while back. I had a gf who we just didn't jive. I fucked up a lot of shit on another relationship, kinda on purpose, more outta my fuckin mind... whatever... happens. So i fell back on this girl just for someone to hold and someone to fuck. Anyway, it ended up that she wanted it alllllllll the time. I mean I did too for a while. But then it was just like she would want sex all the time and not even rev me up. And I"m a horny motherfucker.

It was especially with smoking bowls. When we were smoking, sometimes we'd barely finish and she'd just jump me. EVERYTIME!!! now don't get me wrong herb + sex = amazingness but not when everytime I wanna smoke I don't wanna feel like I have to have sex with her.

Main thing, she didn't know how to play my strings right. She'd just jump on me and be like "SEX!" dude, chill.... work that shit. I mean romance doesn't have to be roses and chocolate (even though I dig those, i mean who doesn't) but I mean give me some fucking passion!!! come on, don't just be like... I need sex, give it to me. There are things, simple things you can do to get her riled up.

and its true, sometimes there just isn't that chemistry. Its fuckin key. (^case in point)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Suprised no one mentioned check what birth control your woman is on....

HUGE FACTOR

I've been around a few girls...some have changed birth control and completely lost their sex drives...switched and got it back. Just read some birth control reviews and all the crazy shit it can do to them...I think birth control is 50% of most relationships problems...whether its emotional or physical in my opinion and experience it has an incredible affect on a lot of women.

I've gone from making girls burst like showers every night, I am talkin get a rain coat out and something for them to chomp on from the convulsions when they climax...to rarely being able to get them wet after a birth control flip...and even giving it months and months to see if it was temporary...

So might want to try birth control switch to may be save a relationship...anything is worth a try.

Word of advice:

If their inner thighs aren't quivering at the end of things you aren't doing as good of a job as you could :nono:

Last edited:

dkmonk

Just to let you know this happens to me all the time. Ive only read your first post, because I just coincidently got home from my girls house and clicked on this cuz it explained how I'm feeling.... and that is frustrated and pissed.

I spent all day w/ her being nice and hanging out and getting her food and w/e she wants, and about an hour ago after her grabbing my package and getting me excited I was like lets do it, but no she doesn't want to. Well wtf is up with that, really pissed me off so I turned over and didn't talk to her until the movie was over then I left and didn't ask for a hug but gave her one cuz she asked, and then she asks whats wrong.

Sorry for interupting your thread and shit but I had to get this off my chest and read what your going through.

The way I see it is I do shit all the fuckin time for her I dont want to do, and the least she can do is lay there for a little bit out of her day, and it is not like she isn't getting anything out of it.

peace

dkmonk

K

kallenavndk

one day i was out for a walk....i walked near a river and on the river bank there was a cat .
On the others side of the river on the other bank there was a tree.
In the tree on the other bank of where the cat was there was a little ugly bird .
The cat looked at the bird on the otherside and think to it self "can i get that litle ugly bird in the tree on the other bank?"
The bird in the tree on the other bank was scared as hell....
The cat jump up and over the river BUT it fall in :(

What i mean is, if you have a long forplay there is always a wet pussy :)

C

cellardweller

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kallenavndk again.

lmfbo!!

Dr. G

mazzakush said:
that's just goddamn disturbing.

but actually, i had a wierd but flipped situation a while back. I had a gf who we just didn't jive. I fucked up a lot of shit on another relationship, kinda on purpose, more outta my fuckin mind... whatever... happens. So i fell back on this girl just for someone to hold and someone to fuck. Anyway, it ended up that she wanted it alllllllll the time. I mean I did too for a while. But then it was just like she would want sex all the time and not even rev me up. And I"m a horny motherfucker.

It was especially with smoking bowls. When we were smoking, sometimes we'd barely finish and she'd just jump me. EVERYTIME!!! now don't get me wrong herb + sex = amazingness but not when everytime I wanna smoke I don't wanna feel like I have to have sex with her.

Main thing, she didn't know how to play my strings right. She'd just jump on me and be like "SEX!" dude, chill.... work that shit. I mean romance doesn't have to be roses and chocolate (even though I dig those, i mean who doesn't) but I mean give me some fucking passion!!! come on, don't just be like... I need sex, give it to me. There are things, simple things you can do to get her riled up.

and its true, sometimes there just isn't that chemistry. Its fuckin key. (^case in point)

you sir are fucking insane i would love that

but if your talking every time i smoke man thats like 20 fuck sessions a day now i could deal with 3 a day if more than that i might hav e to take a break for a day

dean007

im just wondering how often are you expecting it for me

perfect world = every day or every second day
realisticly = 1-2 week
detremental = 1 month

something is definatly wrong with her if its been over a month that is getting into brain trauma area :dueling:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can never figure out if we are supposed to screw our eatin...or eat our screwin?
Suggestions?

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
WHat birth control is she on? Depo provera is the mother of all hormone disrupters....

2nd would be the pill.

First find out what that would be and go from there..... some women have no desire to do so regularly....... I am female and i am most defiantly NOT ever will I be now or never like that.

I have a friend who is a guy and his GF hardly ever wanted to do anything, I Mean seriously this guy practically came crying to me so many times cause he thought he was doing something wrong........

Since everything else was said in this thread I just thought I would add some that was not mentioned besides the birth control thing :)

also can someone tell me how I can check threads to see who posted in them after me without subscribing to them?

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
40AmpstoFreedom said:
Suprised no one mentioned check what birth control your woman is on....

HUGE FACTOR

I've been around a few girls...some have changed birth control and completely lost their sex drives...switched and got it back. Just read some birth control reviews and all the crazy shit it can do to them...I think birth control is 50% of most relationships problems...whether its emotional or physical in my opinion and experience it has an incredible affect on a lot of women.

I've gone from making girls burst like showers every night, I am talkin get a rain coat out and something for them to chomp on from the convulsions when they climax...to rarely being able to get them wet after a birth control flip...and even giving it months and months to see if it was temporary...

So might want to try birth control switch to may be save a relationship...anything is worth a try.

Word of advice:

If their inner thighs aren't quivering at the end of things you aren't doing as good of a job as you could :nono:

Amen to that post, for 4 years I was on that shot, depo provera and it changed me very slowly to a point by the time I relazed, there is a problem and I got off it, like funny smells were coming from me one of very many, it put 30 lbs on me that took me 4 years to get off, I am just NOW getting all the weight off me and I started taking it 1999 got off it 2003, by then I was done with all birth control stuff; it tears me up how badly they offer this stuff to low income people.... cause the stuff will screw you up way more than just sex drive.... it took my body till 3 years ago to go back into normal gear with monthly cycles, 3 years!!!!!!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MynameStitch said:
Amen to that post, for 4 years I was on that shot, depo provera and it changed me very slowly to a point by the time I relazed, there is a problem and I got off it, like funny smells were coming from me one of very many, it put 30 lbs on me that took me 4 years to get off, I am just NOW getting all the weight off me and I started taking it 1999 got off it 2003, by then I was done with all birth control stuff; it tears me up how badly they offer this stuff to low income people.... cause the stuff will screw you up way more than just sex drive.... it took my body till 3 years ago to go back into normal gear with monthly cycles, 3 years!!!!!!

Yea, I don't think many people even think twice about how really powerful that stuff is for a woman. I mean I have seen significant changes in women I've been with for long periods of time...one 8 years... Seen a strong, competitive, athletic woman who never cried all the sudden start balling all the time at the slightest non factor argument or tension and then have her tell me she has know idea why shes crying/sad heh. Depression, loss of sex drive, weight gain, major atittude swings whole sleugh of shit only to finally come to the conclusion it had to be the birth control and then shes normal again after switch.

I really wonder how many women have some of the symptoms a lot and pass it off as just normal. I mean if you started taking this stuff at 15-16 hoewwould you know any different?

Honestly, I often worry that all these hormones and chemicals our women are taking in this stuff won't have long term effects a long with it or messing with genes...

Last edited:
A

alpinestar

Find a woman with a better sex drive; they aren't all the same - and they sure as hell are way too hard to figure out in order to try to change one - at least to the extent that they try to change us.

giving in to misery and just putting up with it is never in your best interest

laulie

i agree with everyone that says you need to talk about it. my husband and i have been together for 6 years now and no im not always in the mood, but you gotta have communication and work on a happy medium. we decided on doing it every other night like we do it monday his way then nothing tuesday wednesday my way thurs. nothing, fri his way again, sat nothing, sun. my way, and so on and so forth. we've had this "plan" for about a year now and havent had any problems thus far. seems to work pretty well then you always know when you're gonna do it and there arent really any fights or arguments about it. but you really just need to talk to her about it and see how often she would be comfortable doing it and tell her how often you want it then find a happy medium. good luck!

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Dunno laulie...sounds like it's more like a chore if you have to put it on a calendar....

I guess if it works for you.

laulie

no it really isnt much of a chore, it gives us something to look forward to, and we do it in between sometimes too, just depending on the mood just makes it a little better b/c he knows he doesnt have to ask now. plus theres no more fighting about how i dont like to do it as often as he does or whatever. plus we do have kiddos and sometimes its just a little easier to try and plan it with them running around all the time and what not

Latest posts

Latest posts