What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sexual frustration...

Evil 1

When sex starts feeling like a prize you have to work for, get the fuck out before you do yourself damage :joint:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
GrassRoots said:
That is too much of a bother for her. She says she doesn't like giving hand jobs :jerkit:

Is this just life ladies? Should I just get over it? Do you frequently deny your husband/boyfriend/girlfriend sexual gratification and they're just cool with it?

lol - this is a few months old, but it came up today.

If you ever plan on having the whole wife and kids thing this girl is doing you a favor and giving you a preview of what that's like. Now, imagine it with a couple kids in the mix. Fighting going to bed, walking in just after you lay down, etc... A family is great and worth every minute of it, but for most of us, it's the end of a normal, active and exciting love life. My wife says it's because she's so emotionally drained. After staying home with the kids for a week by myself over the summer I know where she's coming from with that.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Thankfully I don't have kids. This is what my male to male conversations are like with my friends that have kids: Me: "Hey bro, what's up....yada yada", Friend: "What did you say? Little Jimmy put that down, stop hitting your brother, I said stop that..... Sorry bro, having kids is rough, hold on a sec. Ryan, I told to not scream you'll wake your sister, no you can't have a cookie. Why? Because I said so. No, you cannot have that... Me: Silence...."yeah, do what you have to do bro..." Friend: "Jimmy, I said you cannot have a cookie either, if you continue to hit your brother, you're going into time out". Me: "How about I call you back later when things cool down?".
And that little montage can go on for literally the entire "conversation" I'm having with him. How damn annoying. If my life came down to that, I'd eat a shotgun lickety split.
I can only imagine what a big damper that is on any normal functioning love live. At least I don't have to live with that insanity. I can't imagine wanting to put my schlong into anything except a light socket after all that jazz.
I'm sure kids can be a joy and all, but personally I've never seen it. In 4 decades, I've seen a markedly higher percentage of people mentally and physically challenged with their offspring than impressed, happy and content.
Sometimes I think people get married and have kids because society has programmed them to do so. Gotta hand it to DaBeers and all the other clowns that paved that road. Let's all spawn until we're dead like salmon. Sounds like a fulfilling and meaningful existence.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Mens sexual peak is between 18-22yrs old, and a womans usually somewhere around 35-40. Of course when we as males are on our steady decline.. Remember What comes around, goes around, so don't be so hard on her now if you do plan to be with her for the long haul. it may fall back on to you in later years when ur pecker is just not up for the challenge no matter how sexy she is, or hot she feels for you. It's probably a very similar feeling for her right now, just not being in the mood only for us it's much more noticeable when we arn't in the mood.

If you have no plans to be with her for the long haul, then do what a greater majority of young males do. Satisfying your sexual drive when you have it. stay single with lots of fuck friends.

On top of that this time in life (early 20's) is stressful for both man, and woman.. Education, wanting a good job, and to be success is of the utmost importance.. When stressed out or busy putting a life together for yourself sex drive can take a back seat. males tent to include sex in the equation of happiness, while woman seem to put other priorities first, and then when all things around them are cushy n comfortable they then deal with their sexual desires..

Last edited:

SFC

I have been married for 11 years and with her for 14. I cannot agree more with the others that said you should really find a partner more "in tune" with you. Life is to short to be unhappy, or unsatisfied. Make your concerns known, and see her response. If she is open to spicing things up , or talking it out that is great. If she is not, sadly your relationship is likely doomed.

Sex is a very important part of a healthy relationship. You will have natural ebb's,and flows but it should be mutual. We still try to get it on at least a few times a week, but again sometimes it might be a week or 10 days, or every day for a couple weeks. But if you are not being satisfied talk it out , or get out.

freedominphilly

accessndx said:
Thankfully I don't have kids. This is what my male to male conversations are like with my friends that have kids: Me: "Hey bro, what's up....yada yada", Friend: "What did you say? Little Jimmy put that down, stop hitting your brother, I said stop that..... Sorry bro, having kids is rough, hold on a sec. Ryan, I told to not scream you'll wake your sister, no you can't have a cookie. Why? Because I said so. No, you cannot have that... Me: Silence...."yeah, do what you have to do bro..." Friend: "Jimmy, I said you cannot have a cookie either, if you continue to hit your brother, you're going into time out". Me: "How about I call you back later when things cool down?".
And that little montage can go on for literally the entire "conversation" I'm having with him. How damn annoying. If my life came down to that, I'd eat a shotgun lickety split.
I can only imagine what a big damper that is on any normal functioning love live. At least I don't have to live with that insanity. I can't imagine wanting to put my schlong into anything except a light socket after all that jazz.
I'm sure kids can be a joy and all, but personally I've never seen it. In 4 decades, I've seen a markedly higher percentage of people mentally and physically challenged with their offspring than impressed, happy and content.
Sometimes I think people get married and have kids because society has programmed them to do so. Gotta hand it to DaBeers and all the other clowns that paved that road. Let's all spawn until we're dead like salmon. Sounds like a fulfilling and meaningful existence.
-quoted for truth

M

mexilandrace

I didn't really read the thread, I read the first page and decided to be a dickhead.

Don't ask chicks for advice about chicks. Ask a man who has figured chicks out, if you really wanna know something.

Latest posts

Latest posts