What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sexing Seeds by Eyeball

CaptainDankness

I've heard about it before, never actually tried to separate seeds. I guess it's worth a try, definitely going to pop all the seeds regardless, but keep the suspected male seeds separate. If it works out of 100 seeds, well holy shit, it might be legit.
I end up with males in the so called female seeds or vise versa I can then call bullshit everytime I hear this. Definitely sounds like bullshit, but it's worth separating the seeds only takes an extra 5 minutes anyways, well depends how long I'm staring at seeds. :watchplant:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
all fem seeds have perfect shaped volcano crowns... regs do not.. thats facts.... every seed that had a perfect volcano crown was female for me some people are 30 seeds deep without a male doing this.. again all fem seed have perfect crowns

If it isn't asking too much, could you post a couple of magnified pictures showing this "crown", and how it differs from the male seeds.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
You guys are hilarious. :)

Well, it is certainly an interesting theory and I will give it a try right now. I'd love to hear from more folks who have had success with it. And some more photos would be great.

Latest posts

Latest posts