What's new

Sexiest Schwag Ever

S

Stinktoe

looks like mid grade that has yet to be compressed! skunk/afghan most likely.. enjoy

eddie.saw

good find!

I've always called mids anything that was decent quality and had shapely buds, schwag to me is thin flat buds with black broken seeds.

I'd smoke that between harvest no problem....Probably would get me more baked then my hi-grade organic "trim" i have left to smoke :) Our $55/Oz schwag here is pretty gross comparatively.

G

good drown

killer shit for only 55!! how many seeds were in that nice bud in the photo?
maybe mexico is stepping it up?

Danks2005

I don't believe in mids, if it ain't dank, it's schwag. That said my boy consistantly gets good schwag. Though, I pay 100-120 for an O. Fortunately I don't have to buy it very often, but it is way better than that bricked up shit. My opinion is that if it is not worth charging 50 an 1/8, then it should be 25 a 1/4, but those days have passed. Anytime someone gets decent schwag, they want 40 a 1/4, but my boy still asks for 30. Sometimes when I am running low, I buy some and mix it with the sticky icky, I roll joints almost exclusively, and it can help it burn better, make your dank last longer, and the good tasting dank is always prominent on the palate. Its kind of funny cause the high grade price(though rediculous) has been the same as long as I can remember, but the price of schwag has gone up. That said life is too short to smoke shitty weed.

P.S. People around here want to charge 60 an 1/8 when it is really good weed, and it pisses me off because it is supposed to be 50 an 1/8 for top of the line, and although it is only 10 dollars, I will not pay 60 on principle.

hashit

Here in TX we get decent shwag for $40 - $55 an ounce...and gets you high as fuck! All I do is roll that shit up in blunts. The price is low because we are closer to Mexico...the more north you go, the more you pay.

J

Junkhead

Its not nessicarily more expensive farther north, I'm way north of mexico and we pay 60$ an oz all day. Its all about who you know.

BunnyBlaze

How's the taste, high, aroma?
Taste is good, but nothing too special..
High is energizing and constantly has me thinking and inventing things.. (seriously, I now have a pretty serious business plan because of this shit... lol. It won't work now, but years from now it will - patent pending - soon..)
Aroma, idk.. I guess I haven't really paid too much attention.. but it doesn't have any of the bad characteristics of schwag, except for seeds - but maybe that's a good thing in this case - I can save some...

Here in TX we get decent shwag for $40 - $55 an ounce...and gets you high as fuck! All I do is roll that shit up in blunts. The price is low because we are closer to Mexico...the more north you go, the more you pay.
Yep, I'm in texas :)
One of my friends is about to be introduced to a guy that sells an 8th of dro for $40.. I'll be getting in on that asap.. :)

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Got an ounce of this the other night... So excited/in love - I had to share :)

wow u need to buy some beans from this site here B.B, u could be the new queen of texas, Not to ruin your shwag party , guess that shit is rad for texas, but u should be growin your own.
In canada that would be considered a beaster which is a slang for any commercial strains.