What's new

Setting up my first flood table this weekend and have some questions

GadgetGuy

Thanks 120Octane! Good to see you around my friend. Things are changing fast every day but I'm trying not to make people bored of my grow lol. Update soon....

GadgetGuy

Attachments

• DSC02336.jpg
    DSC02336.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC02338.jpg
    DSC02338.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02339.jpg
    DSC02339.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02340.jpg
    DSC02340.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02341.jpg
    DSC02341.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 14

120Octane

are you going to start adding a pk boost in on a ramp, or are you going to just stick to a base line type grow in this cycle. Screen is looking good glad hair is coming out of them arm pits lol. looks like they didnt stretch much but hey no complaints, those leaf edges look dead ass on, nice kiss of nute burn on the leaf tips, you got this down now.

GadgetGuy

they are close to 16" tall now so not too much stretch and they seem to be swelling rather than stretching now. A little stretch today. I will be adding some PK boost, I have mad farmer mother of all blooms unless somebody has a better suggestion.

I was going to use that the last 2-3 weeks and go from there. For now its just GH 3 part and see what happens. I'm still new lol

120Octane

your 1.3 ish ec total now no pk boost?

What big fan leafs stay on now is more to deal with triming and also makes a shaded place..

If into week 3 and 4 time frame before you add the base bloom in bring the res up .2 ec of the pk boost. May need a milk jug to figure out the ratio of pk boost to a gallon for .2 ec. When start week 5 and 6 if they act like are eating bump pk up .1ec so .3 ec on week 5... .4ec... week 6.is .4ec.... Watch your tips and the leaf preying. Keep the pk going if its still packing on bud wait until it starts slowing down, then the next res change start ramping it out

week 7 cut pk boost down to .2. week 8 no pk boost start humeric fulvic. Ramp nutes and base out while it ambers out week 8 and 9. Its all a 2 week step, cut in half next week decide what the plant wants.

Last edited:

GadgetGuy

update...

Attachments

• DSC02403.jpg
    DSC02403.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02405.jpg
    DSC02405.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02406.jpg
    DSC02406.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02407.jpg
    DSC02407.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02409.jpg
    DSC02409.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 8

GadgetGuy

Thanks guys, I flipped them on January 14th and I'm probably going to let them run 9 weeks, or until whenever they finish. Should have a few weeks left. Time to hit them with the bloom nutes and see what happens! I did run into a little snag, the power strip that the timer for the pump plugs into came unplugged for an unknown amount of time so they weren't getting their floods. They seem to be just fine but I'm sure it slowed me down a little bit. Might even have to give them a little more time to play catch up.

Latest posts

Latest posts