What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds ReWorked BubbleGum and more.

G

Its that time again. Not much to report. All plants seem to be in very nice health and are stacking nicely.

Up first is the BTTC. I get the feeling she is slowing her stretch and I will be transitioning into bloom ferts and giving her a good defoliating/ clearing the lowers etc once I'm sure stretch has stopped. I've got her spread out against the 5' wall of a 5x9 tent. She seems content to take up the whole wall.

G

Next are the Bubblegums. Number 3, at day 17, is very different from #2 and #4. More indica and earlier with the stacking. Looks like she will be a beast. #2 and #4 look very similar and more sativa. They are both at 13 days. I'll be cleaning them all up once stretch has stopped.

Bubblegum 2

Bubblegum 4

G

And now we have Space Face. She is stretching taller than my Kali Mist and will need to be super cropped. But I'll deal with that after she shows signs of slowing down. Just like the BTTC she is taking up most of the 5' wall.

G

Figured I would add my Kali Mist from Serious too. I have 3 different cuts from seed moms out of the same pack purchased in '15 or '16. They all look the same right now but I recall there being at least subtle physical differences, as well as qualities of high. This round they will be much better tended to and a selection will be made for my forever mom.

Kali 1

Kali 2

G

Kali 3

And a lone F-13f2 by GreenPath. There were more bunk phenos with this pack of seeds. I think I went thru 4 moms and the other 3 were clearly lacking. With that said I gave them a regular nute schedule and they probably require less. Regardless I've made my choice and am happy with it. She smells very clean like mens soap that is a bit refined and not hit you over the nose like Irish Spring or similar. Lite clean and maybe woodsy or fresh vibrant earth. It's really a nice nose and I hope the smoke is everything I've read about.

G

Update time:
Up first are the re-worked Bubblegum.
Day 25. Phenos 2 and 4 are most similar with #2 being a bit more narrow leafed in structure. Both look sexy and have the structure I most enjoy working with in a strain.

BG2

BG4

G

And then BG3 on Day 29. She is the most stout and advanced of the three girls. No real smells to any of them yet...

G

Here is my Back to the Congo!
Looking smug and soaking up the rays. She is at about day 29 here and not a care in the world.

G

And here is Space Face holding her own. She is at about day 25 and progressing nicely. The wall she is 5' wide. On our left is Kali Mist #3 trying for the photobomb.
And yes, I will be cleaning her up in the next few days...

G

And because throwing my 3 Kali Mists won't upset the balance of the force too much...

KM1

KM2

KM3

G

Back again with an update. Things are really winding up inside the tent. Personalities are being developed and everyone seem to be in great health.

Up first is Archives SpaceFace. Beautiful trouble free girl that has only a mild lemon/fuel/funk for her 36 days in flower.

G

And now the three reworked Bubblegums.
All three have the type of stacking that is extremely close together and leafy.
Not my favorite.
But I'll bet I can get a bit more internode distance with the set of clones coming up...
The smells are mildly sweet but nothing I would identify with bubblegum.
Bubblegum 2 & 4 are at day 36 and Bubblegum 3 is at day 41.

BG2

BG3

BG4

G

Now we have my darling girl Back to the Congo. Just the most vibrant colors of health and vigor. Her terpene profile is as unique as the first girl I ran, but very different. More herbal with no strong masculine background. Although I am enjoying her in the garden I cannot wait until I have her cured bud in some clean glass.
Here she is at day 41.

BTTC

G

And my 3 sister Kali Mists. I haven't really taken the time to get familiar with them up til now. They look good and all, but it will be a while before they are harvested. Plenty of time to give them some serious attention.
They are all on day 38.

KM1

KM2

KM3

Last edited:
G

And lastly is Relentless's 818SFVxFireOGbx (phew). She is at day 16 and has a great strong start.

G

Update time.
Up first is the Space Face from Archive at day 52. She looks straight milky under the microscope but otherwise appears to be about a 70 day specimen. Nose is overwhelming perfume with funk fuel in the immediate background.

G

Next are the three Kali Mist at about day 54. Numbers 1 & 2 are the more similar structurally, with the # 2 being the most resin coated of them all. Mild notes of citrus and vanilla, with that spicy element some sativas seem to possess. Number 3 has a less chunky, more open spear-like shape. Her braids are starting to form.