What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds ReWorked BubbleGum and more.

G

Next it Space Face by Archive at about 47 days veg. Its the SkyWalkerOG x FaceOffbx1. I appear to have 4 guys and one girl. Not good odds. I'm going to keep 2 of the males and get some pollen from them. If anyone has any opinions on which to keep I'd love to hear 'em.
Ok first all the boys: Front and top of 1 & 2.

Last edited:
G

SpaceFace 5. The female. She looks great and I couldn't be happier with her structure.

G

And now the Serious Seeds ReWorked BubbleGum at about 47 days veg.
I have what I believe are 5 females, 1 probably male and 1 that has expressed both male and female tendencies. I'm unsure what to do with 'em because I'm wondering what any pollen collected would be worth, experimentation wise.
All the plants look great but a bit underfed. I'm going to have a blast watching the personalities of each female unfold in flower.

Up first are 1 & 2 both female.

Last edited:
G

Next up is 5.
5 is probably a male, but I'll wait a week or so before commiting to the decision.

G

BubbleGum 6 is the interesting one. A few weeks back I tagged it as what was looking like a special male. But a couple of days ago I noticed a male flower and then female pistols. I'm unsure what to do with it.
If anyone has any experience with plants showing both sex charateristics while in veg I'd love to hear about it.
The tent is on 24/7 for heating purposes.

Not sure why this loaded sideways. This pic has the female pistols showing.

This one has a slightly blurry male flower cluster. Its about center of the pic.

Akss

Ill be having a blast watching your progress also..ive been wanting to order some new ak beans and kali mist.now maybe ill add the bubble gum to:)

G

I've got 3 seed moms of Kali Mist that I'm sifting thru to find my keeper. I post in Serious's Kali thread from time to time with my progress.

G

Hey Everybody,
Happy Holidays!
Sorry for the lack of updates. I played around with some with my fertilization program and it bit me in the ass. I think my calcium is out of wack and will probably follow these gals thru flower. I've up potted them into 2 gallon coco pearlite hempies from their 1 gal air-pots and they are responding positively.
Enough to transition to flower as well as photograph.
At any rate I feel I'm back to posting and will note progress weekly from this time forward.
The Back to the Congo is a tall jungle beast. She will have a full 5' wide wall pretty much to her own.
The Space Face is looking like it will outgrow the space provided for her. She also will have a 5' wall to herself.
The 3 Bubblegum girls; 2,3,4 are all looking well but a bit pale. Bubblegum 2 is tall and longer branches. Bubblegum 3 & 4 pretty much look the same with regard to height and structure.
I've got two males of both Bubblegum and SpaceFace. Planning on doing some funky crosses. Other than that not much to report. Temps in the tent are much more reasonable so the environment should be favorable.
Thank you for your patience.
I hope everyone has something nice to indulge with on our collective holiday.
OC

BTTC

SpaceFace

BG2

BG3

BG4

G

Update on the flowers. The grow tent is in a more stable environment and the outcome will be better because of it. In addition all the plants look great! The transplant did wonders and they are chugging along not a care in the world. I gotta give props to OGBioWar for accelerating their return to good health.

Up first is the Back to the Congo by The Richard Williams Seed Co. I'm really enjoying how jungle strong this strain is! She gives me the impression of the kind of plant that has no problem pushing concrete out of the way in its quest for more sun or water. Alpha all the way.

BTTC

G

Next is Archive's Space Face. She is also a beast. Vibrant and strong, but reserved in comparison to the BTTC. I'm excited and leery about how much she may stretch. I've really got my hopes up about this one.

SF

G

And bringing up the rear are the three re-worked Bubblegum ladies.

I've got my eye on BG 3 as the more interesting one of the group.Numbers 2 and 4 are too similar at this stage to make any assumptions. They all are in good health and look like they will be good yielders.

BG2