What's new

Serious Seeds Chronic...

sirharrynuggz

I liked the Chronic quite a bit, so did all of my patients. And the yield can't be beat. It might not be the tastiest herb I've ever had, but it still tasted good. Mine did have a slight sweet-tart's candy flavor, just a little more subtle. These were only around 30" tall at harvest and were over 3 oz's a piece.

That top bud is next to a gallon of PBP.

Last edited:

RoNdO

It's been a while since I've told you how pretty your chronic gals are sirharry Nice!
Oh So Pretty.

I've been thinking of doing a fat girl shoot-out.
So far the shoot-out line up is:
chronic
critical mass
pot of gold

lookin for the highest Qualtity

S

stretchpuppy

I had the pleasure of sampling a bunch of HappyHempHog's Serious Chronic. First of all the plants were absolutely HUGE. Largest colas I've seen to date.

The smoke was nice, light, tasty, and not overly strong. Great daytime smoke, and great smoke for wake n bake.

Overall it was liked but a mom was not kept.

6524ss_chronic_51days_A-med.jpg

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Awesome plants Sirharry, I agree, not super flavorful but a better than average strain. Great bag appeal too. Will def. grow it again.

G

Colorado King said:
always like to look at chronic, dont smoke it cause it dont get me high.
my buddys grow it from seeded buds from a past crop of mine,direct from serious.
ive grown 100+ strains btw

I have heard this before about the cronic, but it has not been my experience.
It is a bit leafy and looses much of it's fruity smell once dried but it got me really high. Some come out very skunky
I enjoyed it and would grow it again.
peace and respect
G

SmK

tried to pop 7 chronic seeds. paper towel method, tap roots came out, and planted them in jiffy peat pellets (like i usualy do) its been a week now and no sprouts. its a shame it seems like they should have came up by now?

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've grown out chronic a few times,originals and F2's and i've never had a lemon/citrus pheno before.The 10 x F1 fems i grew out from the original 15 pack all had the same sweet candy with a spicy tone to it and the F2's were from a sweet candy flavor to tropical fruits to a slightly skunky/hazy flavor but not lemon pheno's.

Pic1 = F1

Pic2 = F2