What's new

Serious Seeds Chronic...

update day 50 pic

update day 50 pic

Here is a pic taken yesterday, day 50. Another 10-15 days I'm thinking. Should be nice and :headbange heavy. :headbange

Peace :joint:

G

guest3854

good luch bro , my Chronic from Kind seed co. turned out like some mexi-shwag . Pure crap . Hope yours does better!

steel savage,

Lots of "things" can turn good genetics into final product "shwag". Its all about the enviornment, and experiance of the grower....

Dont confuse a bad experiance with the real strain. Serious seeds genetics are exactly what they advertise. IME.

Better luck next time SS.

{eace :joint:

G

guest3854

My expierience has never been questioned and as for as environment goes , it's totally controlled with 3600 wts.

G

Great looking 'skunk' farm you got going there. Nice looking ladies. All frosty. I like to use Tiger's BigBloom to get the result you are getting. Outstanding! CO2 ehhh?

Looks like a valley of frosty trees. Simply Beautiful. I know the smoke will be as good as it looks.

Avid

Bonzo

Veteran
I have been wanting to give Chronic a whirl, looking forward to smoke/yield report. Awesome garden Skunk. :friends:

peace, bONZ :friends:

Avid,

Thanks bro. Yes, c02 @ 1800 ppm

Steel sav,

Then you got sent beans other then chronic. Def not scwag, not even mids. Try high grade.

day 53

peace :joint:

Ya this was a long one in the process. Moved and had to build and such which dragged out and I got crop lag. Ahhh I'm in the inzone. 8 yards and a TD lol.

6 are getting chopped tomorrow as they finshed @ 58 days. About half the room besides that will come down @ 62 its looking and the rest around 65-68 days. 64 chronics in total.

This is looking close to 1g/w. 2 zippers a plant at least over the lot.

Pics coming over the next few days. I'll know the keeper pheno in a couple weeks after I test smoke the ladies and they are put on the scale for weigh in.

Peace :joint:

G

i have a pack of serious chronic and look forward to growng out a pack all organic .i think its the grower not the strain i have seen plenty of pic and smoke reports on chronic that are outstanding.good luck

G

always like to look at chronic, dont smoke it cause it dont get me high.
my buddys grow it from seeded buds from a past crop of mine,direct from serious.
ive grown 100+ strains btw

Last edited:
G

I have trouble understanding that too^ , i have a couple of seedlings that are sensi star x chronic. hoping for a female. I cant see serious selling a strain that doesn't get you high i have a kali mist cross and there bubblegum and both are great.
Merry Christmas ~neilspotshop

RoNdO

My friend had a bitchin lemony chronic he does outdoor it was very good, the plasticine flavoured ones were great too and I tend to believe are quite special. Despite it being branded a big generic flavourless strain I found it to be quite delicious and unique. He didn't use plastic at all.

edited: just to clean it up a bit

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts