What's new

Serious Seeds Bubble Gum

Country Mon

Hey, guys -

Pics will come upon harvest. I will give you a good look at the eight females that I ended up with at that time... they are all beautiful. Pretty consistent overall at 4 weeks 12/12, with only one individual being a lot shorter and fatter than the others.

Check back here mid-August.

CM

SemperAltus

Country Mon said:
Hey, guys -

Pics will come upon harvest. I will give you a good look at the eight females that I ended up with at that time... they are all beautiful. Pretty consistent overall at 4 weeks 12/12, with only one individual being a lot shorter and fatter than the others.

Check back here mid-August.

CM

nice brother, keeping us in suspense with no pics... gl cant wait to see the end result

Country Mon

Pics are coming, prolly at the end of next week.

I had good results. I tend to reserve judgement until the second run finishes - seedlings really show their true colors by then. But first run images will happen.

All are bubble gum smelling. The one that I have sampled was po-tent. One is short and fat as hell; the other 7 were fairly tall. Slight variations in phenotype, but fairly consistent. Looks like they will go 9 weeks, some may even go 10.

Check back soon.

CM

G

mine are in the seedling now.i hope to get as many females as you did.

hdn155

how is the yield looking on your gum Country Mon?

I've heard only good things about Bubblegum and im thinking of adding it to my next garden.

MapleMonk

nice !! i too have some bubbles in bloom (3.week)! lets hope the best for this strain and good luck for you country mon!

G

grapepunched

UPDATE???

I was following this grow with anticipation, wanted to see how it stacked against my own bubblegum line.

-gp

G

i have serious seeds bubblegum in veg now with my sourdog by jlp its a cup winning sd clone x og bx1 .so i plan on crossing sourdog with serious seed bubblegum .i think this cross is going to be great.both are getting better and better in veg the bubblegum is now taking off .it has wide leafs and are very vigorous in growth after 30 days in veg.
sour dog has a strong smell in veg and what can i say about sour dog it just some of the best smoke i have ever had.its good for depression.i have never smoked bubblegum before but what i have read it some good stuff that brings you back to the days of your first time smoking. man eddieshostring if i can get that pheno i will be happy that is some big buds . good luck DAN

MapleMonk

one of mine ...... but she still needs a lot of time...

45953P8300167-med.JPG

would like to see some more whole plant pics finished of this strain. eddie yours look awesome btw.
looks like agood yeilder.

MapleMonk

donny darko said:
more info I am getting this and ak soon. nice plants guys keep it up

well, i dont found that much of variation in my BG´s talking about tast n smell. the dominant scent is always a real sweet kind of smell mixed with different fruits (still a nice natural type). it is a clear smell not that kind of rotting fruit sickly sweet stuff ... flowertime in my plants was between 60-70 days ...
most diffrence in the plants i found in the strech from a normal dubbling in high to one much more strechy type ... also the budshape was lil diffrent as the one from the pic reminds me a lot to a superskunk i had, the other ladies dont had those swollen kind of look (will try to make some pics today)...
about the taste i cant say that much as the sample is still in cure, lil bonghit gave me kind of caliO, social relaxing high ....hope i could help a lil ...

GG@lll

RC_Colas

Veteran
Great to see this BG thread and I am keen to see the pics from Country_Mon.

For those of you in Canada, my hats off to the 'Planetary Pride' seed seller, my order arrived in 3 days from being placed and in the original Breeder Pack! These are the 'Serious Seeds' verison and will be done outside next year, so expect a grow report:)

Cheers

RC_Colas

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know nothing...but what I have always heard was that the first bubblegum was the result of working some old school skunk. I know years ago there was a strain around grown outdoors that we always called sweet skunk. Nothing like the sweet skunk marketed today, or even skunk #1...but this stuff often had the deep candy bubblegum smell. And I also think that if the truth be known, the folks that supposedly originated this stuff, actually got it from Ky growers.
(shrug)