What's new

Serious AK-47

D

Delta Force

kathmandu said:
Delta, I would like to get a pack of AK from serious but im hesistant due to the changes they made to it. They main reason im looking to get it is because of potency and powerful aroma of skunk, sandelwood etc. do you know if that strong stink is still there with the hard hitting high?
thanks Delta and nice job on your AKs, they look intense.
Well I can say this.....The other sample I've seen of AK that was from newer stock seemed more of a yielder but also more generic. Still with that sandlewoody aroma but it was more subtle. The reason I scooped this AK is cuz a good buddy had some untrimmed plants from a dude who owned him cash or something.....he wanted some help trimming and when I saw the herb I knew it as AK right away.....and the old school AK too. It has such a high calyx to leave ratio and long inter nodal spacing. While it has tight ass buds it kinda is a weird cross section of indica and sativa.....def unique like the stretchy OGs out there. I begged for the cut and got the story from the dude.....he bought the seeds in the DAM around 98 so it confirmed to me the AK is of old stock. Its hard to say if the new AK is better......I mean I see people yielding huge nugs of the newer pheno while mine WILL NOT give you those huge bud....I dont care if you are running the 2+ program(I kid I kid) :dueling: ......but the smoke of this older pheno is prob the most potent stuff I have. I can say that with some certainty. I get total body devastation with the "mental surfing" you look for in sativa.
Here's her growing......

kathmandu

Smarmy, how long ago did you get your seeds? Do yo uknow if they are newer stock? Also, does yours have that really strong AK stench?

SMARMY ARMY

kathmandu said:
Smarmy, how long ago did you get your seeds? Do yo uknow if they are newer stock? Also, does yours have that really strong AK stench?

I got these January of 2007. and yes on the stench