What's new

Serious AK-47

J

JollyGreen

Yeah Smarmy, beautiful work with the Ak, looks great. Rep. for them miami boys. Holla

rusto

Beast
That sure is ak. Man I love this strain along with everyone else I know that I've shared it with.

G

I have never been dissapionted by Seriuos.Never and that AK is just an example of the consistent quality available from them.The grower doesn't hurt either , quality job all around.Chaco :joint: :joint: :joint:

whodi

Veteran
How's the smell of ak47 after it's dried? Does it have great bag appeal or does it smell grassy?

SMARMY ARMY

whodi said:
How's the smell of ak47 after it's dried? Does it have great bag appeal or does it smell grassy?

The buds look beautiful. I have some now thats been curing for a week. It's got a great fruity/piney smell. I chopped these at 8 weeks ,I've got some that I just cut at 10. they look better then these, with some purple hues, I'll see if those smell/taste better. Thank everyone

satyr

I guess ak has more bag appeal than most....its very smelly and its ok taste when smoked. The high is good but not very complex neither couchlock nor happyhigh and you tend to build tolerance pretty quick. But its a safe bet.

G

satyr said:
I guess ak has more bag appeal than most....its very smelly and its ok taste when smoked. The high is good but not very complex neither couchlock nor happyhigh and you tend to build tolerance pretty quick.
I disagree. I've been smoking it for a few years now, and it's just awesome.

D

Don Cotyle

Nice work Smarmy, your gonna be real happy with that!!! So what are your plans for your trim?

Don!