What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget..

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Last time I dropped a piece of concrete, it didn't turn to dust before it hit the ground.

That was one of the most anomalous (defying physics) things about 9-11 -

200,000+ tons of concrete fall hundreds of feet through the air, and when the dust clears, there's very little concrete laying on the ground.

Because most of it was dust in the air, & some was dust in the lungs of first responders & NY citizens.

It takes a lot of energy to pulverize solids into dust.
There are civil engineering handbooks for it.

What happened on 9-11 was so energy efficient - according to the Official Conspiracy Theory - that if it was real, every industry in the world that grinds things up (e.g., the mining industry) would be using the "9-11 technique".

In the final section of this report an energy balance analysis of the collapse of WTC 1
is presented and the energy consumed in crushing concrete on one floor (234 MJ)
compared to other contributions to the energy dissipated by the collapse.

As expected, the plastic strain energy dissipated by the buckling of columns (284 MJ)
is confirmed to be the largest drain on the kinetic energy driving the collapse but clearly
the energy to pulverize the concrete is comparable in magnitude.

However, and more importantly, it is argued that such energy sinks should be summed
over two WTC floors per impact to allow for the simultaneous destruction of the uppermost
floor of the lower, fixed section and the lowest floor of the descending section.

Nevertheless, such a conservative assumption still leads to an energy decrement that
is only a little over one half of the input kinetic energy, thereby assuring a self-sustaining
progressive collapse of WTC 1. By way of a footnote to this report, the pulverization of
concrete by explosive blast is briefly considered and it is shown that, without the help of
gravitational collapse, the degree of concrete pulverization observed during the
destruction of WTC 1 would have required over 600 tonnes of high explosives.

At $1000.00+/-per ton of high explosives, that is inefficient, and any self respecting engineer would concur.

430 thousand tons of concrete, give or take for each tower.

Under gravity free fall, starting at 1700ft, each floor weight at 3900+/- tons would pulverize easily, as observed.

From this:

https://www.911myths.com/WTCONC1.pdf

herbgreen

Veteran
If you think about it firefighters didnt run in there trying to be heroes

They were doing their jobs

No steel structure had ever collapsed due to fire no matter how damaged

This was unexpected and many of them report hearing explosions before the buildings went the recordings are widely available

Thermite residue and iron micro-spheres Many things point to ultra high tech demolition

White Beard

Every “analysis” I’ve seen concluding it “couldn’t” have happened ‘they way THEY say’ seems to ignore the weight of the aircraft and the fuel, and the force of the explosion and it’s effects on the floors above....

Doesn’t mean I believe everything, but falsification takes time and thought

ion

the falsification would need time and thought......but more importantly, it required having control over the narrative of the event. which has been successfully accomplished no?

now which part are we to never forget? my stance on this is mainly entertainment value, to be honest. its amazing to watch blatant full-scale denial at work.....especially in our present day where we are so obviously more informed than any civilization, ever.(we kno of). i have no skin in the game, no connection to actual people involved. and if i did? prolly be dead or in a hole somewhere with sand around. maybe....the level of pure rage i would maybe experience if my skin was involved......that they blatantly in broad daylight killed thousands of their own, implemented absurd .gov policies presently on an exponential track to dwarf said policies in magnitudes, AND made a lot of buck and got to strike a pose for posterity as heroes......AnDDDD, still walk the planet breathing in and polluting my oxygen whilst they live free(or at all)? glad i dont have the skin in.

i like dirty facts, lets never forget the 10-13? various multi/cross-federal agencies conducting drills/wargames in manhattan that day. easily researchable. and never forget the billion$$zzzz being traded on the airlines involved in said tragedy on 9-10-01.

and never forget.....or maybe actually put yourself in the situation first, then you'll never forget, that it couldve been you having to make the decision to burn or jump.

St. Phatty

i like dirty facts, lets never forget the 10-13? various multi/cross-federal agencies conducting drills/wargames in manhattan that day. easily researchable. and never forget the billion$$zzzz being traded on the airlines involved in said tragedy on 9-10-01.

An interesting project, side-stepping the TERRIBLE TRAGEDY involved.

1. Helping the official hijackers.

This trail leads directly back to the Saudi Royal Family. Also involves the hijackers going to strip clubs in their last days, and the facts about what terrible flyers they were.

Plus their dis-interest in learning how to land airplanes.

2. Military Exercises on Day of.

Run out of Dick Cheney's office. Best documented by Michael Ruppert in "Crossing the Rubicon."

3. Control of the WTC site.

Wall to Wall Israel supporters.

4. WTC insurance company.

More Israel supporters.

5. Demolition aspect - observation.

When hundreds of uniformed personnel say, "looks like a controlled demolition to me" ... it's probably a controlled demolition.

6. Demolition aspect - set-up.

= Access to the building structure.

7. Pentagon attack.

8. Flight 93.

Local interview in Pennsylvania involved interview with a local farmer who was a Vietnam vet.

Says 93 flew right over his property about a minute before it was shot down. Also said it had an unmarked fighter hot on its tail.

Flight 93 was shot down - Probably because the passengers (Todd Beamer, the "let's Roll" guy) realized something was hinky.

9. Warnings to select people.

e.g. John Ashcroft, Cal. pol. Willie Brown, beloved (by Israel) author Salman Rushdie.

10. Insider Trading.

Pretty obvious what happened.

Al Qaeda, funded by Saudi Arabia, did hijack 2 or 3 airplanes, and tried to fly them into buildings.

Of course, the airplanes they hijacked all have remote control (as American passenger airplanes have, for decades.)

Israel (yes, they also own the company that does passenger airplane remote control) took control of the airplanes and went for the "Grand Effect".

Then managed to convince the US public, who is mostly illiterate about the industrial arts or they would realize the building collapse was staged, that the airplanes knocked down the buildings.

AND control of the media & crime scene was essential.

e.g. scrubbing the Bergen Park newspaper of the original article about the dancing Israeli's, who were filming the event & celebrated wildly when the buildings collapsed.

troutman

Seed Whore

Barry Jennings, a key 9/11 eyewitness who was an emergency coordinator for the
New York Housing Authority, has passed away at age 53 from circumstances not yet disclosed.

I.e. He had a mysterious accident while talking too much. ;)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Am I to believe some goat farmers flew large planes like those with military accuracy?
time and time again, people with no training at all have managed to land planes after a pilot was incapacitated in flight. why do you not think that someone who HAS had some training could not manage to hit a damn skyscraper? i'll wait while you gnaw on that one. "military accuracy" LOL! :ROFLMAO: