What's new

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget..

SolarLogos

Really? I've never met anyone else who is totally disconnected from the news.

Do you know who the vice-president is (without looking it up)?

For me, it's like living in a world of heroin junkies. All, who deny they are addicted.

I have often wanted to open topics about news addiction. I would like to dare people to not watch/read any news or TV for 30 days. I don't think there's a person alive that could do it. However, since I felt I was the ONLY one who wasn't addicted, it would be a waste of time with all the addicts swearing something is wrong with ME for not shooting up. LOL

I guess, this talk is all for another thread. Back to humans killing humans. LOL

Honestly, no I don't know who the vice president is. I don't vote either. I use the internet for research and email for contact with others. I have a flip phone and the only call I get is if my wife is out and wants to call me, otherwise, no home phone either. I won't watch tv or movies, just not interested. I do enjoy socializing, but when I'm at home, it's my time and a very peaceful time. That time alone is sacred to me.

Peace, God bless

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wrong. That's only partially correct. The Japanese were in Washington to deliver a declaration of war, not peace. Because of a cluster fuck on their part, they delivered the declaration after Pearl Harbor was attacked.

RMS

:smoweed:

True the meeting was set up for 1pm,delayed by the Japanese until 2pm.
It was thought to be a meeting of continued talks towards peace.We were wrong for presuming it was a continuation.

'Boogieman'

I was 13 yrs old going to my second class which was metal class, working with sheet metal and soldering. I walked in and my teacher had CNN on tv, he was talking about what just happened and then we all watched the second plane hit the towers.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Really? I've never met anyone else who is totally disconnected from the news.

Do you know who the vice-president is (without looking it up)?

For me, it's like living in a world of heroin junkies. All, who deny they are addicted.

I have often wanted to open topics about news addiction. I would like to dare people to not watch/read any news or TV for 30 days. I don't think there's a person alive that could do it. However, since I felt I was the ONLY one who wasn't addicted, it would be a waste of time with all the addicts swearing something is wrong with ME for not shooting up. LOL

I guess, this talk is all for another thread. Back to humans killing humans. LOL

For the few years leading up to shit president I managed to ride bike, go to concerts and grow weed and vegetables. It was a state of bliss.

The down side. I knew barely anything about shit president other than he was a loud mouth and crook. I think alot of good people that had been minding their own business and doing their share to improve the earth also got blindsided by how quickly he got down to changing environmental policies.

I for one would have been informing everybody that would listen. Not to mention the democrats throwing Bernie under the bus.

Just the rise in people having a news source on their phone has drastically informed some people that never had access to the knowledge of who is fucking shit up.

I think people need more news. And the news needs more non biased reporters.

Every time some drama happens shit pres goes and passes more legislation that ultimately fucks us out of a clean planet and lines his pockets.

Quit reading the soap opera and read the small articles on npr, vice, vox or many others.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
LMAO... another double digit prez basher. LMAO It's funny how this guy has accomplished more in his life than the assholes bashing him and they think they are better than him. ROTFLMAO If you bashers were 1/100th as successful as Donald Trump, you wouldn't be here crying. You would be living a real life.

Cracks me up. It's like a Hippo looking at an eagle and saying, "I can fly better than that." LMAO

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Honestly, no I don't know who the vice president is. I don't vote either. I use the internet for research and email for contact with others. I have a flip phone and the only call I get is if my wife is out and wants to call me, otherwise, no home phone either. I won't watch tv or movies, just not interested. I do enjoy socializing, but when I'm at home, it's my time and a very peaceful time. That time alone is sacred to me.

Peace, God bless

Congrats my friend and welcome to the world of having your own opinion instead of being programmed by the news to hate.

Peace and many blessings to you as well. :)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
LMAO... another double digit prez basher. LMAO It's funny how this guy has accomplished more in his life than the assholes bashing him and they think they are better than him. ROTFLMAO If you bashers were 1/100th as successful as Donald Trump, you wouldn't be here crying. You would be living a real life.

Cracks me up. It's like a Hippo looking at an eagle and saying, "I can fly better than that." LMAO

Clearly I define success differently than you!

What that piece of shit has done for our environment is a complete fucking failure and people should be ashamed to say turds name in a positive way.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
He started it. He's a poopy butt meany and here in kindergarten name calling is very important and leads to alpha confrontations. Once we are in 3rd or 4th grade, it will taper off. Well, for some. LMAO

And you're a poopy butt and I won't even say your name because it's too poopy.

LMAO

The toilet paper I wipe my ass with is way more important than anything that goes on in Washington. LOL

packerfan79

Veteran
He started it. He's a poopy butt meany and here in kindergarten name calling is very important and leads to alpha confrontations. Once we are in 3rd or 4th grade, it will taper off. Well, for some. LMAO

And you're a poopy butt and I won't even say your name because it's too poopy.

LMAO

The toilet paper I wipe my ass with is way more important than anything that goes on in Washington. LOL

I don't care who started what. Today isn't about you , or political parties. It's a day to honor Americans who tragically died, just for being American.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
As a kid I was following how they build it

in 1990 I was before it

in 1992 I was on it

picture.php

in 2001 i can´t believe it

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was in Vietnam when it happened. I had an apartment on Spring street that looked down Renwick street and had a birds eye view of the Trade Centers so it affected me.........

I could tell you stories about how the Vietnamese reacted. Brought tears to my eyes at the time.......Nice people

Could tell you stories about how Muslims in Thailand treated me at that time too. Could tell you how "our friends" with the funny accents treated me too in Thailand. Quite revealing and if I had to summarize it in words I would just say people are people everywhere. There's good folks and bad folks. Thankfully I've met mostly good folks although I was also sentenced to 8 years for weed and like others have had to live with the bad folks too.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I don't care who started what. Today isn't about you , or political parties. It's a day to honor Americans who tragically died, just for being American.

You should mourn all humans killed for no reason the same way. Just for being human. We have been here since ancient times. Few hundred years ago America was not a word.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran

packerfan79

Veteran
You should mourn all humans killed for no reason the same way. Just for being human. We have been here since ancient times. Few hundred years ago America was not a word.

We can mourn them any other day. Today we mourn the Americans who were killed by terrorists that terrible day. I had family in the Pentagon. The terrorist didn't kill Democrats, or Republicans, they killed Americans.

I am not going to get into a bullshit petty argument with you. You are an American, so am I. Please let their memory, be the focus of this day.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
We can mourn them any other day. Today we mourn the Americans who were killed by terrorists that terrible day. I had family in the Pentagon. The terrorist didn't kill Democrats, or Republicans, they killed Americans.

I am not going to get into a bullshit petty argument with you. You are an American, so am I. Please let their memory, be the focus of this day.

Nah. Found out we were having a baby the same week as this happened. We have raised her to treat all life with kindness. I would rather focus on that.

Good humans making life better for others.

Latest posts

Latest posts