What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star!

I just dropped 6 of the S1's I made from the Star47. Sensi Star x AK47. I'll grow 1 or 2 and gift the other 4-5 plants to some local growers.
Thats awesome man! Keep us posted on the results. My next run I’m going to hunt a good sensi star male. I want to use SS as my base for my breeding project. When I make beans, I can share. :)

Sensistar42

Hey y’all I’ve been looking for Sensi Star Reg beans for a long time. Basically since I tried it in 08. I came across AK Bean brains, he says his is f3, I believe. Have any of y’all found good stuff in his packs? If so, how did the phenos present? If they re good beans, I’m looking to buy soon. I want to find a good male and cross it to my Triangle Kush and Loompas HB.
Akbbs sensi star f3 leans toward the hybrid selections of the sensi star. He did and f3 x durg corra f2s. Which was a selection towards the afghani side. These are the beans that my sensi came from in this thread. I’ve also had a more hybrid pheno of ss from this pck which was incense, lemon, sweet, pine and spicey metalic.That when you were done smoking and came back into the room wa churchy smelling. I liked that pheno a lot more then my grape, new shoes, metalic like pheno then I have currently. Was way more up and happy for me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The original Sensi Star from 06 had some killer plants in those seeds. Back then we all were looking for the Ogre Pheno. .
49915DSC00233.JPG

OleReynard

Hope so too, it's gonna be a rough in fir sure. Taken his esophagus and half his stomach.
It'll be a long while before he can do much